Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t badger say that her parents lived in an old runned down farm? I’m sure there was something said about it being a shithole Tanya tries to act like it’s a big house with loads of land
Oh yes. And doesn’t the brother live there, and she didn’t get on with her brother?
Mind you the land would be worth something. We purchased some land a few years ago and it’s now worth a lot more. We are going to build a house on it. I just don’t want to live in a building site. What with COVID we have put our plans on hold. Maybe Tan is after a section of the land?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Tan had everything she has ever wanted or stamped her feet till she got it upbringing wise and this is why she is so boastful and eager to spend spend spend. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget now.

Nice walk but again didn't bother her arse to take the poor dogs. I'll also ask this again where is her cute nose?!? He does look every bit a slimey car salesman

She's another whose got a tonne of Easter eggs but doesn't have a sweet tooth, wonder why these pics were only shared to Facebook? Wonder if she's pretending her daughters there again with the four table settings on insta but again just those two eating View attachment 1200872View attachment 1200874
As if two adults need all that chocolate! Utter gluttony! Yet Tan doesn't have sweet tooth 🤣 The girls are at their dads where they always are!

Oh yes. And doesn’t the brother live there, and she didn’t get on with her brother?
Mind you the land would be worth something. We purchased some land a few years ago and it’s now worth a lot more. We are going to build a house on it. I just don’t want to live in a building site. What with COVID we have put our plans on hold. Maybe Tan is after a section of the land?
Maybe this is why she rents and has no interest in buying, waiting for her parents to die to take it? She seems like the sort who would be poisoning an afternoon tea with elderly relatives to get a bit of inheritance

Looking on fb and I thought why did Tanya not share a photo of her good Friday starter? Maybe because you can see clearly that there’s no other plates set up so her daughter didn’t eat with her like she claimed she did 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I never get this whole pretend the girls are there. 3 of mine have flown the nest and 3 at home. Kids grow up , have lives. Her view is so unrealistic. I have sons so maybe it’s a bit different, ( I do have one daughter aswell as my 5 lads) I don’t feel the need to set pretend spaces , infact I don’t set the table we get our cutlery and sit down 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I never get this whole pretend the girls are there. 3 of mine have flown the nest and 3 at home. Kids grow up , have lives. Her view is so unrealistic. I have sons so maybe it’s a bit different, ( I do have one daughter aswell as my 5 lads) I don’t feel the need to set pretend spaces , infact I don’t set the table we get our cutlery and sit down 😂😂
I walked out of my family home at 17 due to how toxic and mentally/physically abusive it was. I haven’t seen my family since but I did find out a good 2 years after that my parents were actually acting like I was still there and nobody knew I wasn’t until I bumped into an aunt.
I think it’s when a parent knows they’re a crappy parent and their kids can’t be arsed with them but they’re in complete denial over it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Maybe this is why she rents and has no interest in buying, waiting for her parents to die to take it? She seems like the sort who would be poisoning an afternoon tea with elderly relatives to get a bit of inheritance

Looking on fb and I thought why did Tanya not share a photo of her good Friday starter? Maybe because you can see clearly that there’s no other plates set up so her daughter didn’t eat with her like she claimed she did 🤣
The name labels 🤣🤣 How sad! The lack of capitals for their names is really bugging me.

I cannot understand why she feels the need to constantly pretend the girls are there when they clearly aren't. She is clearly in denial about the relationship break down there so is pretending things are all sunshine and roses. Honestly, it is doing her no favours. I bet she denies all isssues if the girls bring them up and turns it on them to make herself the victim. Poor, hard done Tanzi 🙄

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Tan had everything she has ever wanted or stamped her feet till she got it upbringing wise and this is why she is so boastful and eager to spend spend spend. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget now.

Nice walk but again didn't bother her arse to take the poor dogs. I'll also ask this again where is her cute nose?!? He does look every bit a slimey car salesman

She's another whose got a tonne of Easter eggs but doesn't have a sweet tooth, wonder why these pics were only shared to Facebook? Wonder if she's pretending her daughters there again with the four table settings on insta but again just those two eating View attachment 1200872View attachment 1200874
I got my 9 and 6 year old God Daughters those sausage dogs for Easter, because they’re children they loved them. Why does a woman who is 50 this year need novelty eggs?

Reactions: 8
It’s so bloody weird that she pretends her kids are with her. Like, who’s benefit is that for? It’s certainly not her own. Maybe concentrate on what’s discouraging them from spending any time with you instead of pretending online to strangers? Really oddball behaviour.

Tell me Tanya reads this thread without telling me Tanya reads this thread. Obviously enjoyed her walk around her parents so much she was studying tattle. First time in ever we’ve heard her mention her brother and son.
Came on here to say the same.
bleeping hell, she is unbelievable 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she rents purely because they spend so much on tit, they'd never afford a deposit or be approved for a mortgage. They might get cheaper rates on a HP agreement for their tit cars, but the wages they get will be in the lower bracket of pay I bet.
Also you'd think she'd click on that nobody on FB gives a flying fudge about her show off attitude and tablescapes because she gets hardly any likes or responses at all from her so called friends and family.
And she just had to get in about HER boiled eggs didn't she? Gone to parents for a buffet, seeing family but I MADE THE EGGS!! Yes, enough eggs for one person. Her no doubt.

Have you seen the comment from her dad, seems like there was some kind of tension amongst the guests 😂
I think he meant apart from a couple of family members, Tanyas youngest is in Germany so won’t be there and guessing some others weren’t. At least she’s tagged her son on Facebook too so he must have been there!

Looking on Facebook and her son lives in Hailsham too, plus a quick google shows she works a 20 minute drive from him which shows how much that relationship is in the gutter if they still don’t see each other

Have you seen the comment from her dad, seems like there was some kind of tension amongst the guests 😂
Whats does it say?
😆😆

I am pretty sure Badger said her son does see Tans parents. That’s the only time she mentions that she has seen him, when she is at her parents.

Does she buy two bottles of everything? Use one and leave the other unopen for a prop

Screenshot_20220417_193642_com.facebook.katana_edit_1189740870848667.jpg

How many filters

• Haha
I think he meant apart from a couple of family members, Tanyas youngest is in Germany so won’t be there and guessing some others weren’t. At least she’s tagged her son on Facebook too so he must have been there!

Looking on Facebook and her son lives in Hailsham too, plus a quick google shows she works a 20 minute drive from him which shows how much that relationship is in the gutter if they still don’t see each other
I suppose it could mean that, just where I'm from if someone said that it tends to mean someone's been acting a dick and I just thought well tanzi was there 🤣

Whats does it say?
😆😆

I am pretty sure Badger said her son does see Tans parents. That’s the only time she mentions that she has seen him, when she is at her parents.
Screenshot_20220417-193830_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
If you zoom in on that bottle of raspberry cream liquer the seal is not broken so dunno what is in that glass 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.