Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can sleep well tonight now knowing tan has her sky q box sorted 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
There are only 2 of them in that house and yet they need a normal sky box and 2 multi rooms? I have 2 kids plus my husband and we only upgraded to 1 multiform after 20 years with sky last month!
Thats £10 a month each on top of the rest of sky. Its expensive enough but it is my husbands treat as we don't drink, nor have takeaway often so I think he can have that little luxury. Its not as if Tan can justify that!

Reactions: 9
Like going to Italy and eating at Pizza Hut 🤣 she probably would too
😂😂 Reminds me of when I first met my partner he said pizza hut is authentic Italian pizza (I'm half Italian so I know). His first holiday to Italy soon changed that and 10 years later he's never eaten a pizza hut or even mentioned it 😂. I can imagine tan and tash thinking the same

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are only 2 of them in that house and yet they need a normal sky box and 2 multi rooms? I have 2 kids plus my husband and we only upgraded to 1 multiform after 20 years with sky last month!
Thats £10 a month each on top of the rest of sky. Its expensive enough but it is my husbands treat as we don't drink, nor have takeaway often so I think he can have that little luxury. Its not as if Tan can justify that!
I am a bit clueless about all that, but does that mean she can watch it in 3 different rooms? It is a tiny house and there’s only two of them, so what is the point of that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus Taco is never permitted to leave her side so they’ll hardly ever be seperated to use them 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Haha Tran has a glass of rose Prosecco and a bottle of standard white Prosecco next to it with a candle behind it to try and make it look pink. 10 out of 10 for effort, 0 out of 10 for success! Just open the bloody bottle woman. For someone who doesn't have a sweet tooth why would you add candy floss to your drink???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guessing the sky Q box was the other exciting purchase she was banging on about last week, nobody is impressed tanzi get a life.

Reactions: 6
Bet she was raging about delivery issues of her stupid sky box, I can imagine she's the type to shout at the poor call centre workers

Reactions: 3
We didn’t really need to see the sunrise from trashas bathroom window at 6am whilst she was probably finishing her early morning poo. Ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Who needs to know about a bloody 2TB sky Q box. We’ve had one for years and I certainly didn’t feel the need to announce it to everyone on my social media. I’d get rid of it tomorrow if it was up to me as I think it’s expensive for what it is but don’t think hubby would be too impressed. The constant bragging and one upmanship is just ridiculous with these two. What are they trying to achieve?

Who needs to know about a bloody 2TB sky Q box. We’ve had one for years and I certainly didn’t feel the need to announce it to everyone on my social media. I’d get rid of it tomorrow if it was up to me as I think it’s expensive for what it is but don’t think hubby would be too impressed. The constant bragging and one upmanship is just ridiculous with these two. What are they trying to achieve?
It’s so crass for someone who likes to think of themselves as classy. They are both ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
How many Easter eggs does one family need???
I got my boys one egg each and they got three more each from various relatives, still too much if you ask me. But you can bet your life that is just a pile Trash brought for her lot and there will be more to come 😬

Reactions: 8
So I have been aware of Tan, aka Lady Tan for at least 4/5 years. Yet only recently has she mentioned, or should I say boasted about her parents home. Why?
We need @Badger to clarify what’s going on? I know she was married before, and I am sure Badger said her husbands parents were wealthy.
I can’t help but feel there are other motives for her suddenly being the best daughter.
Also Tan, no filter is going to hide how large your forehead is!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I have been aware of Tan, aka Lady Tan for at least 4/5 years. Yet only recently has she mentioned, or should I say boasted about her parents home. Why?
We need @Badger to clarify what’s going on? I know she was married before, and I am sure Badger said her husbands parents were wealthy.
I can’t help but feel there are other motives for her suddenly being the best daughter.
Also Tan, no filter is going to hide how large your forehead is!!!
Fleecing them so she can fend off the bailiffs maybe?

• Haha
I wonder if Tan had everything she has ever wanted or stamped her feet till she got it upbringing wise and this is why she is so boastful and eager to spend spend spend. Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget now.

Nice walk but again didn't bother her arse to take the poor dogs. I'll also ask this again where is her cute nose?!? He does look every bit a slimey car salesman

She's another whose got a tonne of Easter eggs but doesn't have a sweet tooth, wonder why these pics were only shared to Facebook? Wonder if she's pretending her daughters there again with the four table settings on insta but again just those two eating
Screenshot_20220417_155515_com.facebook.katana_edit_1183085691638745.jpg
Screenshot_20220417_155519_com.facebook.katana_edit_1183073565418434.jpg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Didn’t badger say that her parents lived in an old runned down farm? I’m sure there was something said about it being a shithole Tanya tries to act like it’s a big house with loads of land

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.