Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these women think we’re so interested in what they wear? They are middle aged frumpy mothers not fashion icons. I too am a middle(ish) aged frumpyish Mam and I would never think anyone gave a flying duck about what I wear?

Reactions: 13
Tanzi doesn’t care that it’s a cruel ‘sport’, the only reason she isn’t showing it as that it doesn’t fit with her expensive image she likes to portray 🙄

Reactions: 12
Why do these women think we’re so interested in what they wear? They are middle aged frumpy mothers not fashion icons. I too am a middle(ish) aged frumpyish Mam and I would never think anyone gave a flying duck about what I wear?

I thought exactly the same today. I’ve actually managed three nights out on the trot this week (go me 😂) but not once have I thought that anyone, perhaps bar my husband, might have the slightest interest in anything a middle aged mum is wearing. And I’m about two stone lighter than her and probably 5-7 years younger. It’s so bloody vain. I mean who the duck over the age of about 25 takes selfies anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

And that burger 🤮🤮🤮. Why would anyone even admit to consuming that. Filth 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Got my easter egg ffs idiot how old are you and another exciting new purchase more money spent on shite no doubt

Of course Tan has sorted her Easter egg out.
It annoys me how these two DON’T even know the meaning behind Easter. It’s not even about presents, what a pair of utter horrid humans.

• Heart
People are scrimping and saving, worrying about paying bills and all Tans done is spend spend spend and post about it

Reactions: 8
People are scrimping and saving, worrying about paying bills and all Tans done is spend spend spend and post about it
She just gets worse and worse.
No wonder she has to spend, she has the saddest life.
She is such an awful woman. This is why she has no friends. I think she was there last night. With Trasha friends,but because she is such a stuck up bleep. It didn’t go well.

Reactions: 8
I don't know how anyone can make the time or be arsed at all to do their table up every chuffing day (differently!) to sit and eat their tea! And I couldn't cope with all the shite on Trash's table, it's so busy and the dangly tat hanging down would do my tits in!
Got my egg, sorting all family gifts, can't believe it's Easter next week....and what? Are you religious? No. Give your kids a chocolate egg. You don't need them yourselves considering you're likely to be borderline type 2 diabetic with cholesterol through the roof with the sheer amount of takeaways and processed crap you both shovel down!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is mini about that?!….How many (Aunt Bessie’s) roasties does one need??? 🥱
Her food looks rank, the roasties don’t even look cooked, and the chicken looks dry as a nuns chuff.
Clearly just the two of them again.
And a banquet at her mums, oh duck off. She thinks she is lady Tan, of Hailsham.
You’re having a spread, I call it a spread. Picky bits. she’ll go over the top, with something expensive from M&S.
Maybe donate something Tan, like your balls to Taco. Or a food bank maybe.
The school holidays are hard for families on a low income, especially now with every thing going up.
Not that this bleep gives a flying duck!

Reactions: 11
Nothing mini about that roast hun! Anyone use to watch supersize vs superskinny? I’d love to see a superksinny swap meals with our tan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.