Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just want to kick her in the foof every time she puts the passive aggressive full stops…… WOW delicious = food heaven absolutely perfect menu. I was thinking exactly the same when I had my weetabix for dinner because I was tired from work 😂 #weetabix#foodheaven#WOW

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ. They all look like slobs and like they could do with a decent wash. I know they’re only Walking around London and not going anywhere fancy. But they could have made more of an effort. Dirty and grubby people. Her friends mouth is horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So many photos of the same thing. How long would that have taken her to add all those stories to her grid and stories?

Reactions: 9
So many photos of the same thing. How long would that have taken her to add all those stories to her grid and stories?

It would take me about an hour lol but we have to take in consideration that she uses the app EVERY. SINGLE. DAY(the sad cow), so 5-10mins maybe?

• Wow
Jesus Christ. They all look like slobs and like they could do with a decent wash. I know they’re only Walking around London and not going anywhere fancy. But they could have made more of an effort. Dirty and grubby people. Her friends mouth is horrendous.
They really do look like they could all do with a good wash.
So many nice places to eat in london, and cheap too. And she goes to Frankie and bleeping Bennys .
Why do people need to pull those stupid faces!! Her friends look worse than her and onslow.
Chavtastic.
As for Lady Tan, that idiot doesn’t even have friends. She is putting an Easter egg on a burger. Maybe google the meaning of Easter you pair of imbeciles.

Also has Trasha dyed her hair grey?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TBF they packed quite a lot into one day but why are they behaving like first time tourists - Horsham is about 25 minutes from Victoria surely the kids have been to the museums before?! The food in F&B looks greasy and disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 7
Bet tashas body has gone into shock with her doing over 20k steps yesterday, today will be a day of rest and treats on the sofa with a crap channel 5 film.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So many nice places to eat in london, and cheap too. And she goes to Frankie and bleeping Bennys .
Why do people need to pull those stupid faces!! Her friends look worse than her and onslow.
Chavtastic.
As for Lady Tan, that idiot doesn’t even have friends. She is putting an Easter egg on a burger. Maybe google the meaning of Easter you pair of imbeciles.

I thought that, who goes to London and eats at Frankie and Benny’s? All those amazing places and you go for greasy potato skins at a chain restaurant? She doesn’t deserve nice day’s out!

I thought that, who goes to London and eats at Frankie and Benny’s? All those amazing places and you go for greasy potato skins at a chain restaurant? She doesn’t deserve nice day’s out!
Of all the places they could have gone to and they choose Frankie and Benny’s. What a waste. There are plenty of better places in London for around the same price point. It’s like going to somewhere like Italy and asking for egg and chips! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tash going to London has made me want to go to London, we’re only 2 hours away and haven’t had a ‘touristy day’ there in years but I love the museums.

Oh God, I’m being influenced by Tash 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chavtastic.

It's maybe grey due to how exhausted she is with all her working hours so far this year 🙄

• Haha
Thanks Trash for confirming that I will never want to eat in a F&B 🤢

Trash is that family (when not grilling frankfurters on the Bbq) who will be looking for a Sunday Roast in a remote Greek island or somewhere.

Half price Easter Eggs in M&M world, like she needs anymore 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
A naughty lunch? Are you messing tash you do nothing but eat crap! Your insides must be as rotten as your grout

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can she eat a greasy looking frankie and bennys last night and a minging greasy burger king the next day

TBF they packed quite a lot into one day but why are they behaving like first time tourists - Horsham is about 25 minutes from Victoria surely the kids have been to the museums before?! The food in F&B looks greasy and disgusting 🤢
My thoughts exactly…she’s only gone a on a short train trip. Have they really never been there before? I live a similar distance and it is a standard half term trip for the family. Surely she should have taken this trip about 10 years ago when she actually had “little kiddies” who would have got more out of it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

What is the obsession with burgers?!…how many do they have a week?,they are both as bad as each other 🐷…i can’t remember the last time I had one 😬

• Haha
I’m opening myself to the possibility of getting absolutely destroyed with this comment but here goes…

I’m guilty of making numerous derogatory comments about Tanya in the past but lately I’ve found my mindset shifting. I actually feel sorry for her. Her behaviour/content is 9/10 desperately seeking attention/approval which truly shouldn’t be an issue. I can’t imagine her ever being in a state of relaxation. I feel as though she’s constantly trying to make up for the fact that (in her own head entirely) Tasha is an ACTUAL Ashford with the name and my spawn to prove it. I just want to give Tanya a shake and let her know that she might be enough as her (genuine) self.

Feel free to disagree with me. I won’t take offence!

I’m opening myself to the possibility of getting absolutely destroyed with this comment but here goes…

I’m guilty of making numerous derogatory comments about Tanya in the past but lately I’ve found my mindset shifting. I actually feel sorry for her. Her behaviour/content is 9/10 desperately seeking attention/approval which truly shouldn’t be an issue. I can’t imagine her ever being in a state of relaxation. I feel as though she’s constantly trying to make up for the fact that (in her own head entirely) Tasha is an ACTUAL Ashford with the name and my spawn to prove it. I just want to give Tanya a shake and let her know that she might be enough as her (genuine) self.

Feel free to disagree with me. I won’t take offence!
I’m alluding to the assumption that there must be some mental health issues present

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.