Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha getting her drippy egg out too this morning but had to say she's had it weeks, what's poor dickless del going to have to buy now to calm the great ape down?

Was it a few years ago tanzi had all these overpriced eggs and she got taco a hot wheels kinder egg one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tasha getting her drippy egg out too this morning but had to say she's had it weeks, what's poor dickless del going to have to buy now to calm the great ape down?

Was it a few years ago tanzi had all these overpriced eggs and she got taco a hot wheels kinder egg one 🤣
I was just coming to say the same thing!….she absolutely did not copy Tran with that drippy egg 😂

Reactions: 6
🗑 is already unbearable with all these Easter puns 🤢 it’s Monday 10:45 and she’s banged on about Easter 60,000 times. 🙄

Reactions: 8
I don’t know about ‘drippy eggs’ but I know Trash is a drip and Tanzi’s high hairline makes her look like an egg so kind of appropriate, I guess. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tash never got that egg weeks ago cos she'd have posted it she posts everything else.

What is an Easter ham carbonara

The shite she's got piled on that dresser thing

Tash never got that egg weeks ago cos she'd have posted it she posts everything else.

What is an Easter ham carbonara

The shite she's got piled on that dresser thing
Wouldn't surprise me if she serves in in half a chocolate egg shell. I don't get why everything is now 'Spring Chicken'...just call it bleeping chicken.

Somedays I still can’t believe how pathetic these 2 are with the i got it first! Such sad lives they have!

🗑 is having another day out in London! How can someone who works an hour a week afford to go to London again!

Why they think anyone is jealous of them is beyond me! They get more and more boring!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tasha casually saying aw bless to her 17 year old son being sat in a pub on a Monday night 🥴 bless

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh please!!! She really is a boastful bleep.

£27 for the eggs box alone. I know because I was in F&M today. Shopping in london. With my hard earned money. (Not a credit card Tan)
I was with my family, went to Sketch. Sorry no photos.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

£27 for the eggs box alone. I know because I was in F&M today. Shopping in london. With my hard earned money. (Not a credit card Tan)
Was that the exciting new purchase she was going on about Sunday, boastful bleep indeed!

She's spent £90 on chocolate alone. On 5 crappy items. Not including the crappy basket. I'm absolutely disgusted. This is just ridiculously reckless spending to show off - especially when she clearly has champagne tastes and a lemonade wage.
Don't know who will be laughing more, the credit card company or us when we finally see what her 'plans for the chocolate are'....what's she going to do, take it on holiday? Trip to the cinema? Dinner for 6?
I'd feel so guilty eating any of that considering the cost. I'd be wanting a Faberge egg!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Oooh Sketch is lovely isn’t it ❤

Bloody hell, is this all cos Trash has a ‘Drippy Egg’ too 🤦‍♀️? Circa 100 quid on over priced branded chocolate (and I say that as we have Fortnums stuff a fair bit as hubby is a foodie - in the true sense not the Trash and Tran sense 😂😂 - so he likes a shop there, never for the gram mind, just because it’s one of his things and sometimes I can’t really taste much difference). Anyway, who is she doing this for??? It’s really quite concerning. As someone pointed out a few pages back, why, if she wants to show off, does she not do some cheap (or maybe not as it’s her) European citybreaks? Fly to Switzerland or Belgium and buy the chocolate there? We’ve done that (pre covid and not to show off just cos we love travel) and it would be a far more memorable use of all that money she pisses up the wall. And give her tonnes of semi decent content rather than endless ‘tablescapes’ and screenshots from their ‘amazing purchase’ TV bed 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Totally overthinking this and rambling as hubby is working in Milan at the mo so and killing time until he returns tomorrow and whisks us all off to the New Forest for a few days on bikes. Now there would be some great content from Tran 😂😂. Her on a pushbike holiday 😂😂😂

On a positive though, I cannot wait to see the picnic in their clapped out tit heap convertible with her pretending to be Audrey Hepburn in headscarf and shades 😂😂. Only wish I was better with tech as I would attempt to mock it up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cost aside, because I can’t even express how vile her spending is currently - is this really the 3rd F&M basket she has bought? Possibly 4th now I remember there was a Halloween F&M basket also. Where do these fit in her shoebox? Can she risk a tower of baskets laying around?!

I reckon that’s her reusing her F&M hamper. Or are they different 🤔

Reactions: 4
Just knew she would role out some other expensive purchase after the drippy egg pissing contest. That was just a knee jerk reaction after Tash posted hers as she said that she got her Easter egg when she put the pic up the other day.
Just who is she trying to impress? Nobody on the gram cares about your Fortnum & Mason chocolate Lady Whitlock of shoebox towers. I’d rather have a bar of dairy milk and take my family out for the day instead of wasting that amount of money on some chocolate eggs. If one of my mates was posting pictures like that all the time of their expensive purchase’s I’d be having a word. One to take the piss out of them (in a nice way) and two to see if they were okay. She’s literally paying for content for the gram. Every other post is about something she’s purchased. She’d have no content without it. It’s pretty sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she is a selfish selfish witch! My friends kids go to playscheme in the holidays and I was speaking to their mam yesterday and said it’s surprising how many children in playscheme had gotten to lunchtime and said that they hadn’t brought anything in whilst everyone else is sat there eating😥 people are choosing between heating and eating yet she’s eating £100 chocolate 🤢 what makes me laugh is you never see celebrities posting things like that who can actually afford it! I seen one the other day making rice crispy cakes with her kids using Tesco own brand chocolate 🤣 you’re impressing NOBODY!!!!! bleeping ginger slob

Reactions: 13
I think a lot of what tanzi does is actually for our benefit and she secretly loves that people talk about her. She's a massive narcissistic witch and plays the victim shile secretly getting off in the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think a lot of what tanzi does is actually for our benefit and she secretly loves that people talk about her. She's a massive narcissistic witch and plays the victim shile secretly getting off in the attention.
This has crossed my mind too, but who (if anyone) could be that desperate for attention that they incite people to slag them off? We literally never say anything nice (because she literally never warrants it). And when she struggles to hit 100 likes then we pretty much are her only audience. Her self esteem must be in tatters. How mentally fucked up do you have to be to waste your entire salary (plus a tonne of money she most likely doesn’t have) buying tit in an attempt to wind strangers up? I just can’t fathom it…

I think you could be right. She needs any attention, even negative attention. Jesus living with her must be a living hell.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.