Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s didn’t even settle, she really is a bleeping drama queen.
Not exactly Beast from the east was it!!!

Reactions: 6
These two and their lack of ability to spell correctly infuriates me. So Tran is having frusilli, not fusilli. Trash is watching MoonNight, not Moon Knight. The other night Tran was watching Backlight, not Blacklight. Don't get me started on the lack of commas and full stops. Also, when on earth are they going to put a stop to the frivolous spending and gluttony? An Asda, Tesco and Iceland shop full of crap for Trash. Flower deliveries, ready meals that cost the earth, takeaways and every shite overpriced item that M&S or Emma Bridgewater sell for Tran. I dread to think what their overdrafts are like each month!!!

Reactions: 16
These two and their lack of ability to spell correctly infuriates me. So Tran is having frusilli, not fusilli. Trash is watching MoonNight, not Moon Knight. The other night Tran was watching Backlight, not Blacklight. Don't get me started on the lack of commas and full stops. Also, when on earth are they going to put a stop to the frivolous spending and gluttony? An Asda, Tesco and Iceland shop full of crap for Trash. Flower deliveries, ready meals that cost the earth, takeaways and every shite overpriced item that M&S or Emma Bridgewater sell for Tran. I dread to think what their overdrafts are like each month!!!
And OMG I’m SO glad that Tran is ‘SO cosy’ and that she ‘SO’ recommends the Nigella Lawson recipe she’s actually managed to cook tonight. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Looks like tan has gone back to correct it - maybe reading here🧐

She definitely reads here. She only walks the dogs when she’s reminded to by one of us. 🤣. Calls us trolls yet can’t keep away, can you 🦧?!

Why is tash posting someone else’s house and hashtagging cottage life! Who does that

• Haha
Tans quiet, maybe she is cleaning the hot tub? Or marching around london touting for tickets for a show!
No outfit of choice, no boots on the bed photo, no coffee or McDonald’s photo.
Maybe she is snowed in? Sorry, silly me it’s not settled. 🙄

• Haha
Of course Tran noticed the new vodka that Tash happened to purchase but made the classier decision to choose the gin.

The TRANsparency of the woman is truly breathtaking

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has had herself a key ring made, with Tanya’s 50th on it!!!
bleeping hell. I am not knocking a trip on the Norfolk broads. I have done it, and it’s a gorgeous place. But not sure it’s somewhere I would go for my 50th. She even has a random wanting to meet for a coffee. bleeping weirdos.
Trashbags kitchen is looking even more dirty, her food looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why even mention the vodka unless it's subtle one-up manship?

I don't post a photo of my ravioli and say "I was going to buy the lasagne but decided on this instead"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trannys got no friends so she has to get her own 50th memorabilia. Embarrassing.

Why even mention the vodka unless it's subtle one-up manship?

I don't post a photo of my ravioli and say "I was going to buy the lasagne but decided on this instead"
Another sly dig at Trash which will go over Trash’s head as usual.

She doesn’t half waste money on tat. The keys to the boat she’s hiring will be on key ring that floats and what the hell does she need a captains log for? Is she sailing to America 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She only 50?! Her face is haggered. I don’t get the cork key ring or am
I being thick?!

Reactions: 5
Do Taco and Tan ever go abroad? I know it’s been tricky over the last couple of years but I’m amazed they don’t have weekends away in Europe. More insta-braggy and often cheaper than staying the the UK!

Reactions: 7
Do Taco and Tan ever go abroad? I know it’s been tricky over the last couple of years but I’m amazed they don’t have weekends away in Europe. More insta-braggy and often cheaper than staying the the UK!
Probably can’t afford it. Spent to much on Emma bridge water and bottles of champagne. Plus who would tend to the lawns whilst they’re abroad 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has had herself a key ring made, with Tanya’s 50th on it!!!
bleeping hell. I am not knocking a trip on the Norfolk broads. I have done it, and it’s a gorgeous place. But not sure it’s somewhere I would go for my 50th. She even has a random wanting to meet for a coffee. bleeping weirdos.
Trashbags kitchen is looking even more dirty, her food looks tit.
She might become Tanya’s first friend 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.