Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad tash has fucked off for the evening and leaving “ our daughter” to it. Couldn’t think of anything worse at that age than having your mam there being embarrassing

Reactions: 8
For someone who supposedly loves cooking fat crack tanzi never cooks!

Reactions: 10
So not only has Tasha fucked off out and left a load of teenagers unattended in a house filled with booze she’s also announced to however many 1000’s of people that they are home alone. Great parenting Tash 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 15
She’s a kidnappers wet dream 😩😩 why would you tell the world there’s 3 young girls alone 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
'This mumma is pooped' how?! How is she pooped?! She's set up a table then fucked off out
I thought the exact same thing. A) she’s not a fuckinf baby. Yoh don’t have to say this mummy is pooped when all you’ve done is buy some doughnuts, lemonade and J20’s and stick tit on that ridiculous table arm.
b)you’ve been out for dinner and left them to it
C) surely you kitchen is too small and cluttered for that amount of people?

Reactions: 11
'This mumma is pooped' how?! How is she pooped?! She's set up a table then fucked off out
I could understand if she had organised a party for a load of 5 year olds, you know organising games, ensuring every kid wins a present etc. Putting up with tantrums and tears, dealing with any fussy eaters and making sure they eat and dont go home telling their mum you didnt feed them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Since last Friday Tan has had 4 takeaways! Petrol where I live has gone up about 6p in the last week! How can they afford all those takeaways! Will there be a roast today? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Since last Friday Tan has had 4 takeaways! Petrol where I live has gone up about 6p in the last week! How can they afford all those takeaways! Will there be a roast today? 🤔
She’s such a greedy shite!!!!!

Tasha feels pooped and like she’s running a hotel by putting out packet waffles and pancakes 😂😂

• Haha
Why does tash feel like she’s running a hotel when all she’s done is put some packets of stuff on the table? Saying that it’s more work than she’s done all week so she must be shattered poor love

Reactions: 9
Tasha taking photos of her daughter and friends squashed on a bench eating breakfast and treating her like a child. While her daughters on TikTok posting videos of her twirling her hair around her finger and singing a long to “sex in the air, I don’t care I love the smell of it” 🥴 reality check needed

• Wow
Tash will need another break and a few
wines after her very busy hotel shift

Glad to see Tanzi is finally walking the dogs

Reactions: 7
Why is tanzi hashtagging #building ? It’s a radiator cover not the bleeping Taj Mahal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How embarrassing for her daughter, imagine having your friends mum make you pose for a photo.
She is that friends mum who gives you the creeps.

I see Tan, the super chef is off out yet again.
Clearly a global pandemic and huge price increases don’t effect Tan. Honestly she is unbelievable.

Reactions: 10
Taco must be some man for one! 5 hours ago she posted brunch and said he was going to be painting the kitchen, 40 mins ago she's said they are off out. Kitchen wasn't even prepped for painting earlier and now we are supposed to believe it's done
I call bullshit on any painting being done at all....also wetting my knickers with excitement for a glimpse of the new dishwasher....if there ever a new dishwasher at all🤥🤥🤥🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.