Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Taco wants to pay 50 quid, whilst Trasha clearly has a favourite kid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Got to say I have 2 of those glass pots Tanya has just posted so I'm not sure of my taste now. But I do have kids so I thought they would be cute for them but just shows how stupid she is her 3 cost £28.95 + postage, my 2 were £5.99 for both from Home Bargains!
How can she justify nearly £30 for something just for Easter, add on all her "boxed" meals, takeaways and meals out lately I really don't understand why the bailiffs aren't knocking on their door.

Reactions: 13
So Tan who doesn’t have a sweet tooth has 3 jars filled with mini eggs, and she says she needs more eggs 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Got to say I have 2 of those glass pots Tanya has just posted so I'm not sure of my taste now. But I do have kids so I thought they would be cute for them but just shows how stupid she is her 3 cost £28.95 + postage, my 2 were £5.99 for both from Home Bargains!
How can she justify nearly £30 for something just for Easter, add on all her "boxed" meals, takeaways and meals out lately I really don't understand why the bailiffs aren't knocking on their door.
How funny. I see those in home bargains. Tan you’re such a mug 😆

Reactions: 11
More importantly, the wooden chopping boards have made it back to their rightful place in the kitchen! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it normal to have this much hate for a person you’ve never met?🤣 I’ve never wanted to throw an Emma bridgewater plate at someone’s face so much in my life as I do that ginger loaf!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
just came on to say this!!! What a bloody rip off

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: Taco wants to pay 50 quid, whilst Trasha clearly has a favourite kid.
My mind went to the gutter there again with the first half of that thread title 🙈🙈🙈 but then remembered Taco has no balls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is Tash such a moron she never proof reads anything. 'I marinated the chicken in yoghurt and tandoori paste to tikka it under the grill' what?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When your job for the day amounts to changing water for the hot tub. #easylife #workslessthanherdaughter

Reactions: 10
Mark it on your calendars fellow tattle witches 24th March 2022 and tasha was eating alfresco, she'll be counting down to autumn now

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mark it on your calendars fellow tattle witches 24th March 2022 and tasha was eating alfresco, she'll be counting down to autumn now
I’m more confused about her 5 slices of bread, 4 different meats, tiny bit of salad, prawn cocktail, Houmous, crisps and can of Fanta for her lunch 🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.