Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure that's the daughters boyfriend it's not her son, he doesn't get a mention
Yes the boyfriends name is Harrison.

Tacos last night, and pasta takeaway tonight. Yet again not stuck to the menu board!

Reactions: 10
The most embarrassing thing about their "mothers day weekend" is that there's no way either of their kids suggested it. As usual they're both trying to keep up with each other.
Also.. Nice to see Tan put Taco before her own son 🙄
Either booked themselves or the kids and men were forced to do it. It must be trying having a mother who needs so much fuss and money spent for birthdays, mother's day etc. Imagine the pouting if all they got was a heartfelt card and maybe a small gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tanya’s son is called Ryan.
It’s so insensitive this whole Mother’s Day weekend. 99% of mums this Sunday will get a card and a gift. But oh no, these 2 pieces of smegma get a whole weekend starting from Friday night.

duck off for fucks sake lol. And none of it is organised by ‘the kiddies’ its yet again a dick measuring competition to see who can show off the most.
Don’t know about you lot but I can’t wait for the battle of who has the best breakfast in bed tray this Sunday. (Aka who got up first to rush downstairs, MAKE THEIR OWN food, then rush back upstairs for piccys to make it look nice)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bit of an aside, but I have developed a new method of dealing with my insomnia caused by having too much to juggle daily (stressful job, house extension and reno, three teens with loads on socially, etc)…I have started imaging I am Trash or Tran 😂😂. Instead of trying to organise my own life at 3am, I imagine I have nothing more to do in life than decide which angle to photograph my laundry from, or what ready meals to put on a planner 😂😂. It really does work a treat! Visualising their dull lives is a great sleep aid! You’re welcome fellow rat race insomnics 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🗑 at least iron your clothes if you’re going to put them on your grid! 😂
Came on here to say the same thing! 🤣
For all the ironing this woman does, she couldn’t be arsed to iron it. Or wash it, that’s straight out of a packet!
bleeping lazy!!!

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220326_101631.jpg

Well you learn something new everyday, maybe this flat lay photography is instead of her stupid crystal ball that she's obviously got bored of. Who has the time? I get up, have a shower, get clothes out the cupboard I don't feel the need to take photos of my outfit 🙄 I'm in my early 30s and have no idea about half the shite she goes on about.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1151616
Well you learn something new everyday, maybe this flat lay photography is instead of her stupid crystal ball that she's obviously got bored of. Who has the time? I get up, have a shower, get clothes out the cupboard I don't feel the need to take photos of my outfit 🙄 I'm in my early 30s and have no idea about half the shite she goes on about.
She is a joke, the woman is a joke. I bet her neighbours laugh their arses off at her.
A bleeping flat lay, this is the woman who can’t even clean her grout, or throw out a dirty grease filled blind. She can’t even get her head husband to hang wallpaper correctly.
She is an embarrassment, this is why she has all these threads on a gossip website.
And don’t even get me started on the other hole today!

Reactions: 9
She doesn't need to choose a treat though, she gets enough shite for herself through the year its just another excuse for her to spend money on herself and pretend she is mother of the year.

My mum says every year don't bother with it spend your money elsewhere she gets a card and some flowers, unlike these two idiots she doesn't and has never expected anything then again unlike Tanzis girls who obviously can't be arsed I actually like spending time with mine

Reactions: 13
She doesn't need to choose a treat though, she gets enough shite for herself through the year its just another excuse for her to spend money on herself and pretend she is mother of the year.

My mum says every year don't bother with it spend your money elsewhere she gets a card and some flowers, unlike these two idiots she doesn't and has never expected anything then again unlike Tanzis girls who obviously can't be arsed I actually like spending time with mine
My mum is the same and I am too. I say to my kids, I would rather a nice card and you keep your rooms tidy. Not this lot, it’s all over the top fake bullshit.

Reactions: 10
I think you should treat your Mum everyday or whenever you see her like it’s Mother’s Day, you only ever get the one. Not saying you have to buy things everytime. Take them out for a coffee, do something round the house for them, just something small and meaningful. It will be full on tomorrow with the biggest card, flowers, most expensive meal! So false, and more than likely done for them, by themselves!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like Trasha’s spent more time on her phone than being present with her kids today. We really aren’t bothered about the delights of Worthing town centre, believe it or not Trash. Put the phone away for once.

Reactions: 6
Ever since my lot were young it’s always just been a card (made by hand when they were little) and to try and behave for one day lmfao! Never had this massive fuss, neither has their dad. But what my kids do do is randomly turn up and take me out for a coffee and some cake at any time if the year. Or turn up and decide they want to cook for us (we’ve always taught them to cook from fresh so they want to show off their skills lmfao) why would anyone want a weekend of all this stuff? My kids and husband made a fuss for me over the weekend when it was my 50th as I was struggling thinking I’m old lmfao but other than that I’d rather mornings out eating cake or my son turning up randomly with flowers and shoving on our tv and eating our food lmfao

Ever since my lot were young it’s always just been a card (made by hand when they were little) and to try and behave for one day lmfao! Never had this massive fuss, neither has their dad. But what my kids do do is randomly turn up and take me out for a coffee and some cake at any time if the year. Or turn up and decide they want to cook for us (we’ve always taught them to cook from fresh so they want to show off their skills lmfao) why would anyone want a weekend of all this stuff? My kids and husband made a fuss for me over the weekend when it was my 50th as I was struggling thinking I’m old lmfao but other than that I’d rather mornings out eating cake or my son turning up randomly with flowers and shoving on our tv and eating our food lmfao
Thats what family is all about, we all go for coffee or lunch with my parents randomly through the year, we are all over 30 now but still do Sunday dinners etc that is so much better than spending money on stuff with mum on it just for one day. Don't think we ever grow out of eating our parents food first thing we do is go in the fridge when we get to the house 😂.

I don't think these two will get that when their family are older as its obvious they just spend money in themselves and pretend their kids got them, that and I bet they'd both throw a strop if not bought anything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.