Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Tan is out for lunch again. Minimum of £25 on just her main and drink. Constantly spending so much on eating out, surely she must behave maxed out her credit cards, how on earth is she affording this on her wage? I assume she pays for her daughters if she is taking them out for lunch as they are students after all. If so, it can't be long till the Bailiffs start knocking.

Reactions: 10
Just seen Tan is out for lunch again. Minimum of £25 on just her main and drink. Constantly spending so much on eating out, surely she must behave maxed out her credit cards, how on earth is she affording this on her wage? I assume she pays for her daughters if she is taking them out for lunch as they are students after all. If so, it can't be long till the Bailiffs start knocking.
Looks like it’s just the two of them for lunch today (as per)

Reactions: 7
My husband just told our 5 year old tomorrow is Easter eve!! I've never wanted to disown him so much
Before I followed Tanzi and Trash, such occasions (Birthday Eve, Christmas Eve Eve) just didn’t even exist and had such things been said, I could of brushed these sayings off but now it’s like someone has dragged their nails down a blackboard 😬🤣

More importantly do we think Tran is going to try and serve something up in a wire hen egg basket or has she banked that idea for next Easter? I’m curious as to how she managed to eat the coleslaw out that thing 🤔

Drink driving again!!!

Normally when I see my daughter at uni, I take her for lunch. Not out Tan, the kid is probably outside eating a Tesco sandwich!

Before I followed Tanzi and Trash, such occasions (Birthday Eve, Christmas Eve Eve) just didn’t even exist and had such things been said, I could of brushed these sayings off but now it’s like someone has dragged their nails down a blackboard 😬🤣
Told him to never say such a thing ever again, if he starts saying delious hunny whenever I serve a meal I may get myself a lawyer 🤣🤣

• Haha
I've just seen someone has been charged over £400 for a week for running their hottub wonder if that's why Tash hasn't used hers for a few weeks

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Of all the places they could have gone to and they choose Frankie and Benny’s. What a waste. There are plenty of better places in London for around the same price point. It’s like going to somewhere like Italy and asking for egg and chips! 🙈
Like going to Italy and eating at Pizza Hut 🤣 she probably would too

• Haha
I’m surprised no one had turned into a fish FRIDAY theme for good Friday !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tan reading here again then she never usually puts that her daughters there in brackets, it shows what a sad life she leads doesn't have 4 matching sets so can't take a picture of the full table

Reactions: 9
Utter bollocks, she only has 2 place settings, then do a setting with the same bloody plates.
She hasn’t even set a place for her.
Why is she trying to justify things to us! 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s not even that warm, she is such a dick.
She really is going over the top with the friends isn’t she? 😆
Tbf im also in the south east and it’s been 23 today, we had a bbq too. But now the sun is setting we’re going inside cos it’s getting cold, it’s not actual
Summer…

Anyone else feel like there’s no way her daughters there… table set for two and some lame excuse as to why….

So she only buys the expensive plates for her and Taco and the girls are only worthy of the cheaper stuff. Classy parenting!

Reactions: 6
Tan reading here again then she never usually puts that her daughters there in brackets, it shows what a sad life she leads doesn't have 4 matching sets so can't take a picture of the full table
It’s the fact it’ll be her oldest daughter and her boyfriend like last time she came back from uni. Which if you were going to set the table up with your fancy tacky plates you’d at least set the new stuff up for the guests? Not yourself and taco and our name tags on to make sure they don’t sit there

Reactions: 5
Tbf im also in the south east and it’s been 23 today, we had a bbq too. But now the sun is setting we’re going inside cos it’s getting cold, it’s not actual
Summer…

Anyone else feel like there’s no way her daughters there… table set for two and some lame excuse as to why….
Yeah it was lovely earlier, I am in the south east too. This lame arse has sat outside with a drink in March before saying how warm it is 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.