Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be getting desperate for Insta content if all she can post are mini bananas 🍌 FFS..... grow up you sad sack!!

Reactions: 6
Why the duck would you buy mini bananas? Just buy normal sized ones? I’d eat one of these in one bite!
Because they remind her of her h2b

Or maybe he won’t give it to her anymore so she has to make do

She is an orangutan after all, she loves bananas in any form

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Buzzing off 🗑 saying she loves avocado on her scrambled eggs post as if love we all know you wouldn't know a fruit/vegetable if you fell over it #scurvy #nonutrition #sofun he he

• Haha
Probably spent the day desperately trying to secure a hot tub delivery before July 🤭 wonder what the excuse is for not setting it up this week with the weather forecast looking hot hot hot all week!

I had wondered in the past if Anita was actually them on a shared account. Using it as a sort of code to each other. I mean all she ever said was either morning or afternoon on both their posts! Apart from that last worrying one! But then I saw that someone said that they followed her account so it can't be my wild theory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the duck would you buy mini bananas? Just buy normal sized ones? I’d eat one of these in one bite!
Also the sell by date is tomorrow. I know they can last a while after but is this another excuse for poxy banana bread?

Im trying to think of some golden moments but all that is in my head is the hot tub wars. If tanya cant even buy bananas without taking photos of the buggers, then why cant she have taken a photo of the hot tub in the box?

Oh yeah, BECAUSE ITS BULLSHIT and she doesnt have one yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anita lasted posted on 19th April and it was a picture of face cream she likes.

• Sad
Also the sell by date is tomorrow. I know they can last a while after but is this another excuse for poxy banana bread?
It’s because she’s trying to make people think she’s a healthy eating ‘grammar, silly! She’s such a clever tan though, cos they’re teeny so she only needs to choke a mouthful of filthy fruit back. Two birds, one stone. Magic 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s with Tanya’s “something for the weekend” wanky fizzy wine post? It’s Tuesday, have I had too much non wanky wine to get the point of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s with Tanya’s “something for the weekend” wanky fizzy wine post? It’s Tuesday, have I had too much non wanky wine to get the point of it.
Maybe she really has lost the plot. Every day is like a weekend to her as she does duck all! #weekendwellywearingwinewanker

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stop laughing at the #loveyou 🤣🤣 thanks for the pep talk 🦧

• Haha
That unopened bottle of Freixenet needs it's own page, it pops up that often . It's probably so old its classed as vintage now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seeing as she thinks a bubble is the best place to be...
1589920607399.jpg

Looking lovely in there hun 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she really has lost the plot. Every day is like a weekend to her as she does duck all! #weekendwellywearingwinewanker
As long as it’s her that’s losing the plot and not me 🤣

I loved her bit about not letting anyone burst your bubble. Reality check Tan ... it would take years of intensive psychotherapy and some heavy duty electric shock treatment to burst that bubble you and sleekit Tasha are in. #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.