Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does a big weekly food shop mean going to every shop to buy anything new to post to the gram!
Poor little love, sounds like she is going to be rushed off her feet. She’ll need to sit down in her unfinished hot tub area and show us a shot of her manky feet with a drinkie.
Those shelves are hideous!
What is it with this poxy tree and hanging stuff off it?
It’s a dust collector.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I like how some ones asked where the reef defuser is from 😂 you can’t even smell it, it could be horrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tasha looks after "ladies" think her job includes shopping and cleaning for them and tanya is the witch that looks down her nose at you on the reception desk at BMW
😂
That’s the funniest description of these two, and spot on.
They are also with twin brothers, we wouldn’t understand it’s an Ashford thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Tanya gets made redundant - which is looking more and more likely, she will have to give up getting 'new cars' every 6 months.

And anyone remember when she got that old banger that's a few years old, but did a hashtag like #1stmarch to make it look like it was a brand new 20 plate, but she hadn't crossed the number plate out properly and we could all see it was an old car. 😂 Absolute bleeping 'melt' as the kids would say.

Im not saying that theres anything wrong with having an older car by the way!! But its the way she tried to make it look like a brand new 20 plate car for the gram, and it backfired. A bit like this hot tub!! Wheres the tub tan?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Tanya gets made redundant - which is looking more and more likely, she will have to give up getting 'new cars' every 6 months.

And anyone remember when she got that old banger that's a few years old, but did a hashtag like #1stmarch to make it look like it was a brand new 20 plate, but she hadn't crossed the number plate out properly and we could all see it was an old car. 😂 Absolute bleeping 'melt' as the kids would say.

Im not saying that theres anything wrong with having an older car by the way!! But its the way she tried to make it look like a brand new 20 plate car for the gram, and it backfired. A bit like this hot tub!! Wheres the tub tan?
I can’t understand how they aren’t stressed out of their minds about the possibility of losing their jobs! I would be saving like crazy and not trying to outdo everyone just for a few likes on Instagram. I bet if they had to keep a log book of what they spend each time they go out and tally it up at the end of the year, regret would go over them like a tsunami. I could never justify wasting money just because!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t understand how they aren’t stressed out of their minds about the possibility of losing their jobs! I would be saving like crazy and not trying to outdo everyone just for a few likes on Instagram. I bet if they had to keep a log book of what they spend each time they go out and tally it up at the end of the year, regret would go over them like a tsunami. I could never justify wasting money just because!
Me too! I would be beside myself worrying about bills.

Makes me wonder if they had a windfall when Taco and Schlongs parents died. But even that won't last forever, and anyway, Tanya youre not an Ashford so technically youre not entitled.

Put it this way, if he wanted to wife you, he would have done it a long time ago.

Reactions: 8
So does a big weekly food shop mean going to every shop to buy anything new to post to the gram!
Poor little love, sounds like she is going to be rushed off her feet. She’ll need to sit down in her unfinished hot tub area and show us a shot of her manky feet with a drinkie.
It’s a dust collector.
It reminds me of when you’re young and you move into your first home on your own. You can’t afford much so your family and friends give or buy you stuff to help, nothing matches but you’re proud of it cause it’s your first place. Apart from Tasha isn’t just a kid getting their first house.

• Haha
If she gets made redundant, she won't be able to spend £10 on tiny rainbow cookies anymore! 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Me too! I would be beside myself worrying about bills.

Makes me wonder if they had a windfall when Taco and Schlongs parents died. But even that won't last forever, and anyway, Tanya youre not an Ashford so technically youre not entitled.

Put it this way, if he wanted to wife you, he would have done it a long time ago.
They really are being so careless. Jobs will be hard to come by when the economy collapses and they aren’t educated by any means. They definitely won’t do any kind of retail or care type of work because they think that they’re above that. Things are going to get tough for everyone. They’re definitely digging their own graves right now

Reactions: 4
If she gets made redundant, she won't be able to spend £10 on tiny rainbow cookies anymore! 🤣
Couldn’t agree more, and they’re not for her daughters they’re all for HER IG FEED! She is buying things purely to post! Clearly she isn’t worried if she gets made redundant! Or by the amount of sugar they’re all shovelling 😂 (sorry remembering the flat cap and shovel post 😂) in their gobs!

• Haha
It’s a dust collector.
I won’t comment now as you’ve said exactly what I was going to say about the ‘big food shop’ 😂 Dhe probably has two trolleys 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.