Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting, usually just read and laugh along in agreement. However, that memory box, the ice cream in bed (in the middle of the afternoon no less - WTF?), the passive aggressive commenting on the solar lights. It’s all too much. For a start, your children are teenagers it’s vom inducing that you speak about them like they’re 6 - and that goes for both T&T (I have 2 children who are actually little just for perspective) why would you purchase a memory box for this god awful time? The children aren’t hero’s please stop. Tanya outright copies Tasha (she gets on my tits too but Tanya is so much worse IMO) - well they copy each other but Tanya WILL NOT admit she’s copied Tasha when it’s blatant instead she makes herself look like even more of a knob saying she hasn’t. I cannot stand when someone I know outright copies me I like to try and be original if it was happening on the scale of these two I’d have to say something. STOP telling everyone to ‘stay safe’ ‘stay home’ and thanking the NHS when you’re in and out like a fiddlers elbow and constantly shopping. Just STOP. Either stop going out to buy pointless tit or own it and don’t pretend you care. That is all...for now 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
First time posting, usually just read and laugh along in agreement. However, that memory box, the ice cream in bed (in the middle of the afternoon no less - WTF?), the passive aggressive commenting on the solar lights. It’s all too much. For a start, your children are teenagers it’s vom inducing that you speak about them like they’re 6 - and that goes for both T&T (I have 2 children who are actually little just for perspective) why would you purchase a memory box for this god awful time? The children aren’t hero’s please stop. Tanya outright copies Tasha (she gets on my tits too but Tanya is so much worse IMO) - well they copy each other but Tanya WILL NOT admit she’s copied Tasha when it’s blatant instead she makes herself look like even more of a knob saying she hasn’t. I cannot stand when someone I know outright copies me I like to try and be original if it was happening on the scale of these two I’d have to say something. STOP telling everyone to ‘stay safe’ ‘stay home’ and thanking the NHS when you’re in and out like a fiddlers elbow and constantly shopping. Just STOP. Either stop going out to buy pointless tit or own it and don’t pretend you care. That is all...for now 😡
it's usually tash who copies tan as far as I can see
What's with the f&m hampers? Do they think it makes them look posh? Most people who ca. Afford f&m hampers I'm sure don't then use them as furniture afterwards it's so weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just placing myself here so I don’t miss out on any of the 🦧 & 🗑 saga! This is like therapy at the moment!

Reactions: 6
Oh and with regards to the Hunter wellies, when I had some a few years back now, they came in a black box with a dust bag. When I purchased some in the sale for my kids last year they came in a box like that. So either they’ve changed the boxes or, more likely, she’s bought kids ones as they go up to a size 5

What's with the f&m hampers? Do they think it makes them look posh? Most people who ca. Afford f&m hampers I'm sure don't then use them as furniture afterwards it's so weird!
Yeah they probably think it makes them look posh and no doubt bought them second hand. You seen the price on them filled?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Parking my ass here so I don't miss out on the laughs 🤣 can't wait til 🦧 throws a tantastic tantrum, we're due one soon 🍿

Reactions: 3
Oh and with regards to the Hunter wellies, when I had some a few years back now, they came in a black box with a dust bag. When I purchased some in the sale for my kids last year they came in a box like that. So either they’ve changed the boxes or, more likely, she’s bought kids ones as they go up to a size 5
She won't get children's ones onto her trotters!!

• Haha
The ice creams 🦧 and 🌮 had yesterday cost £5 each! Bloody ridiculous to do that just for likes and comments! Why is she so quiet today? Big build up to something?

• Wow
£5!!!! Sorry I am all about helping small business but that’s a rip off!
Not surprised this greedy bastard got it.
No photos of food for 2 days!
I can’t cope, what are we to do!!
Without Tanya countess coronacunt sharing her food!
Luckily we have had tv photos to keep us going and of course her constant spending money on shite!

Cunter wellies having their 1st outing do we reckon 😂😂😂
Nah that’s not her, she is bigger 😂

• Haha
Putting flowers in your homer simpson style sippy glass for insta... classy 👌🏻 to be fair she could probably fit the whole rim of that glass in her fat mouth so it might be a better idea she uses a straw 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More tat she has wasted her money on.
Of course it’s her choice to waste her money.
Let’s hope she has a job to go back too! 🤷🏼‍♀️
And it looks like Trasha has cleaned her grout but her bath panel is still yellow 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More tat she has wasted her money on.
Of course it’s her choice to waste her money.
Let’s hope she has a job to go back too! 🤷🏼‍♀️
And it looks like Trasha has cleaned her grout but her bath panel is still yellow 😬
Reckon she saw my thread title suggestion!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.