Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fibbing again! On Sunday she said it was a kit from Sainsbury's she's had a few weeks and wanted to use up. Tonight she says it's M&S 🤔

PhotoGrid_1589921546229.jpg

PhotoGrid_1589921526550.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don't often notice names on here but has thistlesinthewind been around since the last time they were having a hard time? I've wondered a few times.

Reactions: 2
I don't often notice names on here but has thistlesinthewind been around since the last time they were having a hard time? I've wondered a few times.
I just tried to search their name! It’s doesn’t come up.
I hope they’re ok. Was that the exact spelling?

I’m pretty sure they got banned for some comments they made in the Hinch thread 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Tanya’s hashtags in that last post 🤣 #yourbubble #bestbubble #youarethebest she’s such a fake bastard.

And why is amysheppardfood always blowing smoke up her arse?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone's asked her about it! (Not me!) She's now saying it's both. She got the M&S ones for backup. Was trash taking a leaf out of 🦧 book and slyly calling her out on using the ready made ones 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet it’s cheese spread! 😂
I remember my mum used to do cheese spread (primula) on celery sticks as a snack when we came home from school 🤣 im going to have to recreate it I used to love it 🤣

But her one does look like salad cream

Reactions: 7
The trouble with living in a bubble means you’re living in a self-imposed fantasy and a constricting comfort zone. She needs to wake up and realise that real life’s passing her by on the outside. There’s still time to make something of herself, but I fear sooner or later that bubble will pop and it won’t be pretty.

Reactions: 6
She has got to be pissed? She isn’t making sense, she is in her bubble. Something for the weekend. It’s Tuesday you absolute tit.
They’re very quiet during the day, is that because they are driving up and down the country looking for a hot tub.
Tanya won’t be in her bubble long, when her furlough goes to 60% and then she gets made redundant.
Surly these two last fuckers are healthy enough to be out volunteering, or fruit picking? Might educate herself on what fruit and veg is!!!!
She must be bored shitless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He really is. I bet he cries during sex 😂
🤮
He is the type of guy who either adores you or hates you, he wouldn’t cope with rejection. Hence why he was so vile publicly about his ex on Facebook.
Do you think he texts her after and says amazing hunny 😍😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He couldn't say this to her face???
Exactly, pair of weirdo’s.

I feel so much better now i’ve seen Trash’s shelves with all the cheap tat on them 🙄
Like she doesn’t go shopping everyday the lying witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.