Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueen

Thread suggestion:

Trash and Orangutan, the laughing stock of Tattle, but who will win the hot tub battle?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Cupcakemumma

First comment 😬. Apologies if this has been commented on before... but
Does anyone else get annoyed when Tash misses an “are” from her sentences?

Tonight’s PJ post... “we in our pyjamas”.
I’m not a grammar expert but surely this should read “we are in our pyjamas” ???

This mornings ‘morning’ post... “then we off for a walk” - again shouldn’t this be “then we are off for a walk” ???

Someone PLEASE agree with me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 37

as340

Hahaha can’t cope with how passive aggressive our Tan is. Oooh hun is that pillow from my bed??? Oohhh is that milk from the same cow mine came from??? So weird hun cos I actually hand reared that cow spooky lol xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Whosaidthat

Call me a grass and throw me off the thread but I've reported her. I've literally had enough to be honest and sick of us all working our asses off and paying our taxes to now be stuck in limbo in regards to work while they can laze at home not worrying about money. Some of us on here are living as thin as possible because of loss of earnings. I'm not even sorry for doing it, that's what the anonymous reporting system is there for. I got all her information from her Instagram page so it's not like I went looking and haven't done anything illegal. If you guys think less of me then that's okay, I can accept it. I've never grassed on anyone before and it didn't feel great doing it but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33

swimming

VIP Member
My 'Hubby' has discovered that KFC is doing deliveries in our area on just eat so has informed me he is getting one this evening. *rolls my eyes *

But maybe I will turn it into a theme and lay it all out on a tray whilst I take 73 photos of it from different angles whist is gets fucking freezing and stiff and everyone around me gets the ump cos they are hungry. Then im going to put 9 photos out of the 73 onto instagram with a huge paragraph that will say something like this:

"Feet up, all cosy after my bath chilling with my Diet Coke. Hubby is treating us all to a #KFC takeaway tonight such a nice treat and a night off cooking. #offplan #synfree. Cant wait for my soaps to start ladies whilst the kiddies tuck into the KFC. We ordered twelve family buckets and sides. Such fun. #happytummies #familytime #solucky"

Then I will instruct my husband to log into his own instagram to type "amazing hunny xxx" on the post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Naysayer

What a coincidence. I too went to the beach and thought I recognized her sat there! 🦧😂
PhotoGrid_1589550210900.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Bonbon.16

If I was Trash I would be so tempted to reply with, "oh yes I remember now..... they gave it to Del and his first wife for their wedding present"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

swimming

VIP Member
Anyone remember those Cadbury fill things? When trash sent tan some in the post as a treat because she was having another one of her attention seeking meltdowns and not feeling well, and then there was the MASSIVE passive agressive convo back and forth about who saw them first and tan tried to say she bought some in the shop 4 weeks ago or whatever and trash thought she was being sneaky by saying she had them first thats why she sent tan some and the bitch wouldn't let it drop that she had them first but had them in the cupboard.

And ive got a headache just reading that back..... but it's true, it happened 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26