Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually love these comments ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s a bleeping salad in a bowl stacked up!!!! Anyone wouldโ€™ve thought sheโ€™d won a Michelin star ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ work of art HAHAHA please taco, youโ€™re too much ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ too busy in the garden.. you were on Instagram posting yours? #wedidntknow ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚ why does she keep saying how easy it is to make? Stop being so patronising, anyone could layer some lettuce in a bowl ๐Ÿ˜‚
If I bought that salad to my parents house for a party theyโ€™d ask why I squashed all the left over scraps into a salad โ€œcakeโ€

Why not just have it in normal salad form?? I donโ€™t have the patience to set that all up Just for instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
โ€˜a totally delicious work of art honeyโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ grow a spine you sad bleep ๐Ÿ˜‚
No wonder after last nights bonkers comment ๐Ÿ™ˆ He probably has not heard the end of it all day ๐Ÿคฃ

Fat ginger piggy is such a liar ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

They will both have the shits tonight after such a vitamin overload aka normal diet to most people here ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
WHY IS SHE SUCH A witch ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ
Because she is being eaten alive by bitterness and jealousy and itโ€™s reflected throughout her whole insta. Sheโ€™s obviously on one tonight because a few of us said Trasha won battle of the salad. Which she first found TEN years ago. Which Trasha copied from her. Trasha the ACTUAL Ashford. With actual Ashford kids. And a garden sheโ€™s actually allowed to build a hot tub area in. And who is thinner than her and blonde and has 7k more followers than her. Who gets sent free things all the time. When she doesn't because no one really gives a tit about her crappy insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Because she is being eaten alive by bitterness and jealousy and itโ€™s reflected throughout her whole insta. Sheโ€™s obviously on one tonight because a few of us said Trasha won battle of the salad. Which she first found TEN years ago. Which Trasha copied from her. Trasha the ACTUAL Ashford. With actual Ashford kids. And a garden sheโ€™s actually allowed to build a hot tub area in. And who is thinner than her and blonde and has 7k more followers than her. Who gets sent free things all the time. When she doesn't because no one really gives a tit about her crappy insta.
She will never be an Ashford and she knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread
Tasha/Tanya #19 The laughing stock of rattle but who will win the hot tub battle.

I was wrong, trash didnโ€™t put up a meal plan but they did have a conversation about is a layered salad a cobb salad? Oh how spooky, I am making that also hehe
Iโ€™m sure I saw something about the salads on one of their previous posts. Trouble is they just put on so much stuff and chat the biggest load of tit you canโ€™t keep up with it all! ๐Ÿ˜‚ So weโ€™ve had the battle of the salads, are we all ready for the battle of the rainbows today! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Iv just caught up with these 2 prize wankers....
OMG what the hell is that salad? It looks like a brain!! Iโ€™m done ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.