Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kiddies requested scrambled egg and bagels for breakfast 🙄 what are you their bleeping servant Trash?! Grow some balls and stop letting everyone walk over you

Reactions: 14
I ain’t been on here for ages need to catch up.. so many questions, since when did trash have an office? 🙄 no hot tub? the 80’s ceiling fan? the fluffy black slippers? Tanya still a nasty bleep, not much has changed!
Glad to see you’re back.
Still no hot tub, but you need to follow an account called Basket on the move. It’s hilarious. It’s on Instagram.

Kiddies requested scrambled egg and bagels for breakfast 🙄 what are you their bleeping servant Trash?! Grow some balls and stop letting everyone walk over you
Old enough to sort their own breakfasts out!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t believe Tasha’s numerous “kiddies requested” posts. I would put money on her having made that for the gram and then scoffing it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t believe Tasha’s numerous “kiddies requested” posts. I would put money on her having made that for the gram and then scoffing it herself.
Her kids request everything...like nearly every post is a request from them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh please mummy please can we have scrambled eggs on bagel thins, it would make our tummies so happy he he you're the bestest mummy ever! Said by no 16 and 13 year old ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s all bollocks. If the kiddies were having it too, she would have taken a photo of 3 plates of food and a comment like “my bubba Olivia laid out breakfast table and we all chatted about our plans to crack on with today” #happytummies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh please mummy please can we have scrambled eggs on bagel thins, it would make our tummies so happy he he you're the bestest mummy ever! Said by no 16 and 13 year old ever!
IF I asked my youngest what she wanted for breakfast, her reply would I don’t know!
What do we have, or she would make herself a bowl of cereal.

oh my god the basket on the move account is bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
It really is, it has to be a fellow Tattler.

Reactions: 7
Hate it when she says ‘the kids requested’ how about telling the spoilt brats to make their own breakfast.
I think she’s made them like that so she always feels needed, duck knows what she’ll do when they grow up and move out and she’s left with nothing but schlong and his wandering bug eyes.

I just noticed who basket on the move is following, sally potts, orangutan’s and bad grout 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 whoever you are you’re a legend lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I do hope Anita is ok it's strange she's disappeared she seems harmless

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.