Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If tan didn’t document every single burp and guff her family had ever been guilty of, no one would know this stuff. Why do these people think the world at large needs to know all the boring details of her life? Sup with the devil and you’ll be needing that loooong spoon, tan hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being such an idiot that for your fish and chips you have to put a “catch of the day” paper thingy under it so it looks like take away. She really is so pathetic to even own that stuff.

If she loves themes and cooking why doesn’t she become a caterer?? She could cook, design menus, lay out tables. It seems like it would be something she’d enjoy and be good at.

But then of course she would have to at least be friendly to clients. That’s like asking for no rain for a year in England. IMPOSSIBLE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg that dipping sauce 😵 nasty oven chips as well, such a chef Hun 👌
I thought she said the family would only eat her home made chips! Yet tonight she’s dishing up oven ones, and didn’t she have chips yesterday with her KFC and also on Thursday with her pasta! Another day and not a vegetable to be seen on her plate! If she ever gets back to work, she sure ain’t gonna fit back behind her desk! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
God 🌮 genuinely makes my ovaries retract to my ears!! ‘Just absolutely superb honey’ Makes me boke 🤢 YOU ARE SITTING NEXT TO EACH OTHER YOU bleeping WET WIPE!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is such a dick!!

View attachment 133260
Who is it??
I love it!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Same unopened bottle of coke as the other day 🙄
It is killing me to not be able to give the basket account the follow and likes that it deserves but I don’t want to be blocked by bleep and cuntier. Whoever it is obviously reads here: bravo, you are hilarious and thank you for bringing laughter to such dark times ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet he pats her on the head too.
I bet when they bump uglies she pats him on the head and tells him he is a good boy and he says you were superb honey.
And then they congratulate each other.
You was they best, no you was the best! No honey you was the best.
She says yes I was wasn’t I.... 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I noticed she was quiet (for her) on there last night. Only the picture of her tea, and then the goodnight picture of her PJ's. No treats and drinkies, with whatever they were watching on TV, or showing her manky feet. I wonder if she read on here about being reported.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has Trasha filled her celery stick with salad cream?! Surprised she hasn’t marketed as a ‘celery boat’ ! 😂😂😂😂 that will be on the menu next week...
Reading some of the comments on her dinner post.. the way some of the comments read is almost like how a parent would praise a child for managing a task.. I think lots of her followers are Tattlers but I do think some of her ‘genuine’ followers see her as really dim.. The way they word the praise isn’t how you would speak to an adult.. lots of praise for the clever child!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed she was quiet (for her) on there last night. Only the picture of her tea, and then the goodnight picture of her PJ's. No treats and drinkies, with whatever they were watching on TV, or showing her manky feet. I wonder if she read on here about being reported.
How was she reported? Is this for the work thing?

How was she reported? Is this for the work thing?
I think it was.
She is now a painter and decorator. But at a social distance.
She clearly needs funds for the hot tub.
she claims they are waiting for a bit of wood to make the step! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it was.
She is now a painter and decorator. But at a social distance.
She clearly needs funds for the hot tub.
she claims they are waiting for a bit of wood to make the step! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Horrendous. And as stupid as she is, the 'ladies' she is working for, are more stupid! If they want a decorator who couldnt even put gifted wallpaper up correctly then they are also missing a few brain cells 😂

• Haha
Horrendous. And as stupid as she is, the 'ladies' she is working for, are more stupid! If they want a decorator who couldnt even put gifted wallpaper up correctly then they are also missing a few brain cells 😂
She needs to use all her brain cells at once instead of one by one

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I ain’t been on here for ages need to catch up.. so many questions, since when did trash have an office? 🙄 no hot tub? the 80’s ceiling fan? the fluffy black slippers? Tanya still a nasty bleep, not much has changed!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.