Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just spent aaages going through 🦧insta! Been chuckling away at all her themes! I recommend it if you need a giggle 😂 found myself a new profile pic too 🤭 Anyway, I'm not sure I'd like to see her doing chicken Caesar salad either if this one I found on her grid is anything to by 🤢😂
View attachment 132654
Ooo same one as me!

Reactions: 2
Call me a grass and throw me off the thread but I've reported her. I've literally had enough to be honest and sick of us all working our asses off and paying our taxes to now be stuck in limbo in regards to work while they can laze at home not worrying about money. Some of us on here are living as thin as possible because of loss of earnings. I'm not even sorry for doing it, that's what the anonymous reporting system is there for. I got all her information from her Instagram page so it's not like I went looking and haven't done anything illegal. If you guys think less of me then that's okay, I can accept it. I've never grassed on anyone before and it didn't feel great doing it but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wonder if she has insurance to be working in people's homes like that, also wouldn't she need a DBS check to work with elderly clients and be registered with CQC? She'd also need to register as a self employed business to pay tax... considering it doesn't look like she's paying tax on her cash in hand, I'm leaning towards the fact she has no insurance, background check & isn't registered with CQC! If she was going into my relatives house I'd duck her out on her arse! She's a cleaner at best and shouldn't be dealing with any other aspects of care, too much these days are elderly people being taken advantage of and its disgusting to see! All these 'gifts' she gets off her 'ladies', how does anyone know she isn't manipulating them into giving gifts to her or even worse nicking them? I'm not trying to throw accusations around but the more I think about it the more wrong it appears!
I hear you...as she begs and pleads on insta for different companies to “gift” her stuff and when she goes into shops in town! She could be whining and begging for gifts at Christmas and her birthday from these vulnerable elder clients!

Call me a grass and throw me off the thread but I've reported her. I've literally had enough to be honest and sick of us all working our asses off and paying our taxes to now be stuck in limbo in regards to work while they can laze at home not worrying about money. Some of us on here are living as thin as possible because of loss of earnings. I'm not even sorry for doing it, that's what the anonymous reporting system is there for. I got all her information from her Instagram page so it's not like I went looking and haven't done anything illegal. If you guys think less of me then that's okay, I can accept it. I've never grassed on anyone before and it didn't feel great doing it but 🤷🏻‍♀️
🙌🏼👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 9
To be honest, I think MORE people should be reporting “influencers”! Sooner this culture dies, the better!

Reactions: 16
I don’t think any less of you. ❤
The whole family needs reporting.
The husband is dodgy too. I honestly don’t know how they afford the things they get. My husband and i have good jobs but don’t have the disposable income this lot have.
The constant spending is ridiculous.

• Heart
Do 🗑 followers not go to shops? "That Coke looks amazing" well for a start love it's Pepsi. Ffs I despair there are people more dim
Than 🗑 but at least even 🗑 isnt a raging cow bag like 🦧

• Haha
Wonder if she has insurance to be working in people's homes like that, also wouldn't she need a DBS check to work with elderly clients and be registered with CQC? She'd also need to register as a self employed business to pay tax... considering it doesn't look like she's paying tax on her cash in hand, I'm leaning towards the fact she has no insurance, background check & isn't registered with CQC! If she was going into my relatives house I'd duck her out on her arse! She's a cleaner at best and shouldn't be dealing with any other aspects of care, too much these days are elderly people being taken advantage of and its disgusting to see! All these 'gifts' she gets off her 'ladies', how does anyone know she isn't manipulating them into giving gifts to her or even worse nicking them? I'm not trying to throw accusations around but the more I think about it the more wrong it appears!
She then goes and broadcasts it all over Insta to her 24k followers, so if she gets investigated she’s only got herself to blame!

Reactions: 8
Don’t think less of you. It’s ridiculous how they act and the rest of us are stressed out of our minds. They deserve everything that’s coming to them

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hopefully the repercussions, if there were any wouldn’t impact too negatively on her children.

Hopefully the repercussions, if there were any wouldn’t impact too negatively on her children.
I wouldn't want the repercussions to affect her children negatively at all and I didn't think they would considering they're dependents. I thought if anything that she would be told to start declaring her income and if she is claiming benefits wrongly would get them cut. She probably claims tax credits for her children anyway which she's entitled to so they wouldn't be affected so there would be money there to look after them right? I didn't do it to ruin her life or anything I just think it's wrong is all 😔

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't want the repercussions to affect her children negatively at all and I didn't think they would considering they're dependents. I thought if anything that she would be told to start declaring her income and if she is claiming benefits wrongly would get them cut. She probably claims tax credits for her children anyway which she's entitled to so they wouldn't be affected so there would be money there to look after them right? I didn't do it to ruin her life or anything I just think it's wrong is all 😔
No need to justify yourself to me, as long as you are happy with your decision to report her and your reasons for doing it. If it impacts your life that badly then you did what you felt was right.

In other news, that basket is definitely a fake. Look how fucked up the M is 🙈🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t think any less of you either, it is ridiculous how some people seem to think that they can just take and not give anything back. As I’ve mentioned before my mother is disabled and in agony every day but she still manages to work as that is what my family have always been taught . Work hard to able to look after yourself, your home and your family. I know some people genuinely can’t work and my heart goes out to them but people like her really annoy me, there’s no way they have their lifestyle without claiming benefits while she’s working and fiddling!

I don’t think for one moment it’ll impact the ‘kiddies’ between them they probably earn enough to maintain a decent standard of living it’ll be the excess of food and themed tat and clutter that will need to be cut down.

• Heart
What’s with that tea?? Jacket potato with a ton of bacon and cheese, plus garlic bread?? And then salad cream in a celery stick 😂 What a twit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who the hell has garlic bread with jacket pots?

Just noticed the celery stick, the bacon would be better cut up, even better would be lardons.

Is that a celery stick covered in salad cream?
I bet it’s cheese spread! 😂

I don’t think any less of you either, it is ridiculous how some people seem to think that they can just take and not give anything back. As I’ve mentioned before my mother is disabled and in agony every day but she still manages to work as that is what my family have always been taught . Work hard to able to look after yourself, your home and your family. I know some people genuinely can’t work and my heart goes out to them but people like her really annoy me, there’s no way they have their lifestyle without claiming benefits while she’s working and fiddling!

I don’t think for one moment it’ll impact the ‘kiddies’ between them they probably earn enough to maintain a decent standard of living it’ll be the excess of food and themed tat and clutter that will need to be cut down.
Trasha should think about her kids if she is doing dodgy stuff and expect there to be consequences if she is. And I am only saying if.
But from what we see she has to be doing something dodgy. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Why does all of the food look so unappetising? Its like polished turd! They cannot even cook basic meals. A jacket potato is not hard.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.