Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! It's so frustrating that we already know that's what is gonna happen! 😡 she's in contact with people again through 'work' but she still won't learn and will still shop hop and put people in danger. I think its ridiculous that people are allowed their cleaners back in but I can't even see my dad (on a personal level) and others can't see their family! 😡
Exactly, I can’t see my family. But I can teach a room full of kids, who for all I know their parents haven’t been socially distancing.
We have parents that work in care homes that is over run with Covid19 but are happy to send them into school.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Exactly, I can’t see my family. But I can teach a room full of kids, who for all I know their parents haven’t been socially distancing.
We have parents that work in care homes that is over run with Covid19 but are happy to send them into school.
I know this won't help much, but myself and my partner are both nurses so have no choice but to send our kids into school-i wish we didn't have to, and I feel ridden with guilt every day. But just want to say we are so grateful to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Would you rather go to Trasha’s for a tit dinner but she’s really friendly and welcoming
Or
Go to Tan’s for a yummy dinner but she insults you all night and keys your car?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe how much these 2 spend especially at a time like this, neither one of them has worked in the last 8 weeks and as for schlonso and 🌮 there not exactly in top jobs but what with endless food shops, gadgets, tat for the house, takeaways and films off of sky store/subscription fees they must be getting through some 💰. Nobody knows what the future holds but you’d think they’d be saving or just being careful just in case, I know I am.

Reactions: 8
Would you rather go to Trasha’s for a tit dinner but she’s really friendly and welcoming
Or
Id go to trashas but just stick to the nibbles and sweeties I think and drinkies too of course 🤣 couldn’t pay me enough to go to 🦧s no thanks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this won't help much, but myself and my partner are both nurses so have no choice but to send our kids into school-i wish we didn't have to, and I feel ridden with guilt every day. But just want to say we are so grateful to you all ❤
[/QUOTE
Please don’t think I am moaning, I have a particular issue and this parent who works in a care home and has sent one child to stay with a relative but the other child she has kept with her because this child is better behaved.
Her concern is this child see’s their friends but she isn’t happy this child has to stay in with the keyworker children.
Unfortunately this child won’t be with friends.
It’s a mine field.
But I have to say it’s no where near what NHS staff have to go through on a daily basis.
Thank you for all you do ❤❤

Can't wait for round two of battered nob and chips tonight, of course it's going to be #soyummy #happytummies #foodheaven

• Haha
Or
Trash! Iv said all along she’s Dim but tan is vile and I can imagine she’d hate anyone she didn’t see was beneath her.

Reactions: 3
Or
Go to tasha's hands down, would feed the tit dinner to her peace lilly in the porch, got a feeling she's the type to spill all the gossip when she's had one too many drinkies

• Haha
  • Heart
Or
To to Tasha for sure. Just tell her you’re vegan and she will probably just give you some lettuce or maybe a carrot in place of a hotdog for a hotdog.
Even if I had to eat her food, I’d rather do that than go to orangutans house because she would probably try harvest my organs to buy that hot tub.

• Haha
The F&M hampers are definitely fake. I've got a couple (given as gifts) and the font is different. Tanya's looks like what it is, a cheap knock off.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s not a cleaner now?! Now she’s private home care?!?! bleeping delusional is what she is!
Wonder if she has insurance to be working in people's homes like that, also wouldn't she need a DBS check to work with elderly clients and be registered with CQC? She'd also need to register as a self employed business to pay tax... considering it doesn't look like she's paying tax on her cash in hand, I'm leaning towards the fact she has no insurance, background check & isn't registered with CQC! If she was going into my relatives house I'd duck her out on her arse! She's a cleaner at best and shouldn't be dealing with any other aspects of care, too much these days are elderly people being taken advantage of and its disgusting to see! All these 'gifts' she gets off her 'ladies', how does anyone know she isn't manipulating them into giving gifts to her or even worse nicking them? I'm not trying to throw accusations around but the more I think about it the more wrong it appears!

Reactions: 11
Wonder if she has insurance to be working in people's homes like that, also wouldn't she need a DBS check to work with elderly clients and be registered with CQC? She'd also need to register as a self employed business to pay tax... considering it doesn't look like she's paying tax on her cash in hand, I'm leaning towards the fact she has no insurance, background check & isn't registered with CQC! If she was going into my relatives house I'd duck her out on her arse! She's a cleaner at best and shouldn't be dealing with any other aspects of care, too much these days are elderly people being taken advantage of and its disgusting to see! All these 'gifts' she gets off her 'ladies', how does anyone know she isn't manipulating them into giving gifts to her or even worse nicking them? I'm not trying to throw accusations around but the more I think about it the more wrong it appears!
Absolutely! She also should be declaring all her insta gifts to hmrc the beds, the wallpaper, the JD bleeping seasonings. It will be why she is back to work as she is not an employee so can’t be furloughed and can’t claim the self employment grant as she doesn’t declare her earnings. I guess she gets paid cash in hand and if she doesn’t work she can’t earn.

Wonder how many lucky ladies have had a DM from Onslow today now that 🗑 isn’t keeping an eye on him 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely! She also should be declaring all her insta gifts to hmrc the beds, the wallpaper, the JD bleeping seasonings. It will be why she is back to work as she is not an employee so can’t be furloughed and can’t claim the self employment grant as she doesn’t declare her earnings. I guess she gets paid cash in hand and if she doesn’t work she can’t earn.
I forgot about those as well, she'd be absolutely fucked if she got reported!

Reactions: 5
That poor NHS nurse letting this idiot into her home.
Surly she should have all the checks previously said in this thread?
My parents have a cleaner who showEd us her DBS and she is paid through the bank. She has said she won’t be returning to my parents as she wants to keep them safe and herself.
Even my dogs groomer showed me her insurance Documents.
So dodgy!
As for Onslow I bet that letch is in his element, she has gone to ‘work’ so he can message women.
How come she hasn’t mentioned him going back?
I am pretty sure 🦧 said she would be getting a laptop to work from home?
Surly with her and Taco 🌮 on 80% wages her spending should be slowing down!

#whereisthehottub?

Wonder how many lucky ladies have had a DM from Onslow today now that 🗑 isn’t keeping an eye on him 🤢
Oh I can just see his fat ugly fingers typing away about his mushroom 🍄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The F&M hampers are definitely fake. I've got a couple (given as gifts) and the font is different. Tanya's looks like what it is, a cheap knock off.
Defiantly fake. The writing on mine is totally different and mine is defiantly real as it was a gift and came filled with coffee and biscuits from fortnum and mason all with the ribbon etc.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.