Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome. This is thread 18, each thread has at least 50 pages. Enjoy 😉
There is a lot to be said about these two.
They’re an internet sensation and not a good one, but the threads are so funny!! 😂
How did it all start ? ive so many questions !!!
My favourite is “Tashas village life” then outing herself on the VE party for living on chatsworth , is she sponsored by b&m?? Her home is like a b&m show room ! You can’t compete with the high end insta influencers.
the garden .. looks like chaos all the shite thrown together..
the village picture looks like any new build sight around the UK next to a council estate , I just don’t get grown woman like that ?! Its embarrassing !
but I’m HOOKED.... 😭🤣...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I felt sick reading those exchanges between T&T, how spiteful and just plain nasty tanya is. Its made me realise a few things.

I might not be perfect, have the ideal picture life (like these two coronacunts pretend to have), I may be a bit round and flabby and not a page 3 model, but I am one thing, and that is NICE. I come on here to rip the piss out of these two, but I am not a nasty piece of tit. And I would never speak to my SIL on a public social media page the way she does.

Its utterly embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tanya is certainly pulling off the insta life better then Tasha , Tanya looks bit more upmarket .
not as much b&m ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tanya is certainly pulling off the insta life better then Tasha , Tanya looks bit more upmarket .
not as much b&m ..
Yeah she is more The Range than B&M 🤣

I felt sick reading those exchanges between T&T, how spiteful and just plain nasty tanya is. Its made me realise a few things.

I might not be perfect, have the ideal picture life (like these two coronacunts pretend to have), I may be a bit round and flabby and not a page 3 model, but I am one thing, and that is NICE. I come on here to rip the piss out of these two, but I am not a nasty piece of tit. And I would never speak to my SIL on a public social media page the way she does.

🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10

This is a gossip site, we come on here to gossip about people who put their lives on display for all to see. If they don't wanna be ripped apart then hy should privatise their social media and don't act like dickheads. You're not nasty for coming on here and gossiping with us! None of us are nasty, I know I'm not nasty especially not to my family and friends. Okay I have a sharp tongue sometimes but I'm not an intentional bleep like Tanya. That woman is rotten to the core.
How much support have we all shown each other on this thread when someone is having a tit day or they have stuff going on in their lives? We're not trolls or bullies, we're gossips who actually have hearts (and brains not like scarecrow 🗑) 🤣 I know I can come on here and say anything to any of you lot and you won't judge! Just so happens that two massive minge faced losers brought us all together!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, just not when your SIL2B is involved...
Whoever said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery hasn’t had a SIL like Tasha. Speaking from experience, it’s not!!! There’s a vast difference in admiring someone else’s taste or being inspired by them and what Tasha does. Tasha can’t see Tanya’s shite but she wants a bite.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is Tasha on about, “view from my office”?
Does #barn #painting mean she's suddenly become a painter & decorator? 🤔 she keeps saying it's a busy day but she's literally just started work and I can guarantee she'll be home by 3 🤣🤣

• Haha
Has anyone watched “the wrong missy” yet on Netflix? Rob Schneider is on it and he reminds me of those filthy twins. The outfit is 100% them

• Haha
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, just not when your SIL2B is involved...
I have always said on here. Tanya copies loads of insta accounts and Tasha copies her. It’s fabulous to watch. I just don’t like how she treats Tasha as Tasha is harmless - just dim

Reactions: 6
I have always said on here. Tanya copies loads of insta accounts and Tasha copies her. It’s fabulous to watch. I just don’t like how she treats Tasha as Tasha is harmless - just dim
Absolutely, here 🦧 has copied her neighbour who gave her the rainbow biscuits a few weeks ago. She took her pics 3 days before 🦧 so 🦧 then went out and took hers and posted them!

Does #barn #painting mean she's suddenly become a painter & decorator? 🤔 she keeps saying it's a busy day but she's literally just started work and I can guarantee she'll be home by 3 🤣🤣
I imagine that one of her ladies has allowed her back on her property to do some painting? Though why they would want Mrs Bodger doing it, goodness knows! What’s happening with Onslow, surely that lazy toad it back “gardening” by now! Total tossers the lot of them!

And this is enough to give anyone nightmares! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
And been to 3 different shops 😱
Exactly!! It's so frustrating that we already know that's what is gonna happen! 😡 she's in contact with people again through 'work' but she still won't learn and will still shop hop and put people in danger. I think its ridiculous that people are allowed their cleaners back in but I can't even see my dad (on a personal level) and others can't see their family! 😡

• Heart
Tasha has got a busy day? Fucks sake she wouldn’t know busy if it bit her on the arse! And the whole notice board thing just filled with crappy quotes cause she has nothing to put on it as she is a cleaner and can not work from home! My Mam has one as she is a home worker, she works for the nhs 8 hours a day despite being disabled and numerous health problems. Needless to say her board isn’t empty or filled with quotes cause she actually is busy! Tasha needs a dose of the real world, she’s off her tits!

• Haha
Every time someone calls Schlong, Onslow it makes me crease with laughter 🤣🤣

Trasha goes out to work in her new profession as a decorator meanwhile Onslow the ‘gardener’ stays at home. WTF 🙈

Can’t believe Fatso had a ‘treat’ KFC last night - you had your treat already yesterday Piggy 🙈 Bet she ate at least 4 of them 🍩

Come on you morons, ou est le tubs ????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.