Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake that drip 🌮 even comments on Tan’s Facebook, the exact pictures of food that she posted on insta 🤦‍♀️
God!!!!! He really is a wet wipe isn’t he! Bet she writes them to herself when he’s sleeping 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Rainbows out in full force this morning. 🙄These dickheads have made me hate rainbows! Never want to see another rainbow as long as I live to be honest thanks to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rainbow stuff is getting on my nerves
Coffee, tea & sugar jar lids aren’t on properly and look awful.
You can get a free trial of smol products without using her link, what’s that all about?
don’t believe for a second any of them have a hot tub,Tasha can’t eat a crappy pot noodle without taking a photo of it and Tanya can’t wear a new pair of basic flip flops before she photos them to impress 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can’t even call it a man can you, what kind of “man” writes stuff like that, he’s a pussy.
I’d tell my husband to grow a pair of bollocks if he wrote stuff like that on my insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You can’t even call it a man can you, what kind of “man” writes stuff like that, he’s a pussy.
I’d tell my husband to grow a pair of bollocks if he wrote stuff like that on my insta.
I know 🤣 if my husband wrote that , which he never would, in a million years, I’d delete it ASAP I’d be mortified 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
FFS trash should have put AD on her latest post! crappy bag AND keyring are both #AD gifted. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I know 🤣 if my husband wrote that , which he never would, in a million years, I’d delete it ASAP I’d be mortified 🤣
My husband delights in taking the piss out of me (in a non malicious way) on the rare occasion he uses social media. 😂
He loves me to bits but he thinks those kind of couples who do public declarations of love are fake AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
B9B709B2-AE87-47F2-9B41-E19C43FA7C56.png
Has Tasha printed off a picture of a rainbow and framed it? If my partner saw me do that he would honestly make a doctors appointment for me. It’s not normal behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So now you’re a cleaner Trash? You were ‘private home care’ the other day
17419A6E-48EF-401B-823B-1F3A234BE767.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Poor tash must be exhausted after the whole 3 hours 'work' she has done today

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor tash must be exhausted after the whole 3 hours 'work' she has done today
And now a 4 day weekend for her. She wouldn’t know hard work if it smacked her in the face. What I’d give to see her have to work full time, even for a few days 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How that cheeky fat bleep has the audacity to say about a 4 day weekend kills me.
she’s only been back to “work” a few days!
Must be exhausting cleaning a few old dears houses for all of two hours a day.
She should try some real bleeping work, she couldn’t do a proper job though coz she’s too thick to do anything other than clean.
I’m not digging at cleaners by the way i just can’t stand that alien eyed gong.
Rant over.

gong not pong 🙄

I meant gong duck sake !! #fatfingers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How that cheeky fat bleep has the audacity to say about a 4 day weekend kills me.
she’s only been back to “work” a few days!
Must be exhausting cleaning a few old dears houses for all of two hours a day.
She should try some real bleeping work, she couldn’t do a proper job though coz she’s too thick to do anything other than clean.
I’m not digging at cleaners by the way i just can’t stand that alien eyed pong.
Rant over.

pong not pong 🙄

I meant pong duck sake !! #fatfingers 🤣
Two days. Two days of work. Not even full days either 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.