Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t even cope with the ‘battle of the rainbows’ now with these 2 twats! What the duck, in a pandemic and these 2 are all about showing off the most rainbow stuff for the ‘theme’ why anything surprises me anymore with these 2 I don’t know!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You don’t buy a hot tub and not get it out for 6 weeks when the weather has been this good the whole time. I got one last year and couldn’t wait to get it out. I set it up while my husband was at work cos I was that impatient and then got moaned at cos it wasn’t close enough to the wall 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is it just Tanya and the H2B having the salmon etc?? Least we know she is feeding the girls, one has a crappy looking freezer pizza the other lettuce and croutons?!
😂😂 tan’s defo been on here as she’s started showing 4 plates instead of 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those pizzas...do you want some base with all the cheese?!? How much seriously? This woman has no idea of portion control.

What’s with the three different photos of a spice mix thingy? Yes, they’ve been around forever, have you been living under a rock, hun? It’s not your duty to let the world know every little thing you buy, ya know. Is she looking for a new sponsor, have that seasoning company binned her off? Waiting for a sign soon, tash!

Last edited:
Maybe tan went to B&M in a frantic search for a hot tub😂 hope she's got all her chlorine and testing strips too. Might also prove difficult to get hold of soon!

Are we going to find out what the mysterious crafting tash did at the weekend is? I can't sleep with all the excitement waiting to find out! Oh and other not mentioned again things. Didn't 🦧 get a label machine? Where's all the labels on things!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
C’mon who asked the question? 😂
Like she has been too busy to get it out. She is such a liar. 🤣🤣
Her and Taco 🌮 haven’t been to work and it goes to show she does everything for the gram!
I bet who ever that was gets blocked!! 😂 hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just do not understand. If I did not have a baby to look after, I would have bought a hot tub weeks ago and already have had my money’s worth! If I Reallllly wanted a nice hot tub area, I would have worked night and day to get it ready ASAP within like 24 hours. It makes no sense to keep it boxed for TWO MONTHS when for the first time in the history of the world, people are being forced to Stay in their homes and relax 😂

• Haha
Maybe tan went to B&M in a frantic search for a hot tub😂 hope she's got all her chlorine and testing strips too. Might also prove difficult to get hold of soon!

Are we going to find out what the mysterious crafting tash did at the weekend is? I can't sleep with all the excitement waiting to find out! Oh and other not mentioned again things. Didn't 🦧 get a label machine? Where's all the labels on things!
Tanya is very organised and would of purchased anything to go with the hot tub, like the chemicals when she got it.
She got a poxy drinks holder, she showed that.
She would of shown the box, we know her. 😂
It’s so funny she is so sad.
The other one hasn’t got one either but I have a feeling that will change. Maybe Trasha has made one, I mean she has been crafting 🤣

And why in the hell has she got candles lit out side in bright sunshine!!!! 😱😱😱
She is the biggest Fucktard !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You don’t buy a hot tub and not get it out for 6 weeks when the weather has been this good the whole time. I got one last year and couldn’t wait to get it out. I set it up while my husband was at work cos I was that impatient and then got moaned at cos it wasn’t close enough to the wall 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
You would at least show the box especially a showy off twit like Tanya. She can’t help but show a bleeping £17 rainbow biscuit I am sure a £300 hot tub would be first on the gram (if she had one) 🤔😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Too right it would. She wouldn’t be able to help herself if she actually had the tub there in the box.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long does she think it takes to fill up and do the chemicals? With our one it filled in a couple of hours and you have to wait an hour after adding chlorine to it. She's making it sound like it takes days and days to set up 😂 it's pretty simple! Wonder how much longer she can string this out for! 6 weeks is good going. Bet she's praying for tit weather again 🤭

• Haha
Has either of them showed the box? For two grown women who get overly excited about biscuits and flip flops, I honestly don't believe they haven't worked harder to get their hot tub area ready sooner. Even if the area wasn't ready, they'd of definitely had it out just on the grass. They wouldn't of been able to chuffing sleep through exciting if they had one. Considering how filthy they probably are as well, the water would of needed changing pretty quickly so wouldn't take much moving it to the finished area once it had been emptied.

Also. As someone who works in healthcare I find it really offensive this battle of the rainbows they have going on. Its all for the gram. Is the money going to charity or is it just exploiting the fact there's a pandemic and rainbows have become a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How long does she think it takes to fill up and do the chemicals? With our one it filled in a couple of hours and you have to wait an hour after adding chlorine to it. She's making it sound like it takes days and days to set up 😂 it's pretty simple! Wonder how much longer she can string this out for! 6 weeks is good going. Bet she's praying for tit weather again 🤭
Maybe she can’t afford a hose and she is using a teacup!

• Haha
Yep, I did think she might be hanging back to let Tash take the fall if she unveiled hers first but she clearly doesn’t have one yet. She reads here all the time, she knows everyone has been saying she doesn’t have one, she’d have posted the box to shut us up if it was true. And I don’t believe Tasha has one either, when has she ever been waited for something to be finished before she bodged it? And she’s obviously low on content, she’d have done box pics too. Pathetic both of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
505438A7-C422-4D90-93A3-D35C989E4223.jpeg
31F79E03-99D1-43A2-8A0F-CC7AAFA8244E.jpeg

She first mentions she has the hot tub back in February. That it’s in the box.
I smell bullshit.
Best hashtag ever #wedidntknow

0FEE7E89-A19E-4274-AC22-D8DCC7E538CA.jpeg
2C4BDE29-32A1-42CA-B3A8-F03D3E7F2241.jpeg

And no way does Trasha buy ideal home magazine, I bet her lady gave it to her 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She can show her hunter wellies box but not her hot tub box 🤔🤔

If I wasn't pregnant I'd have one and have it out the same day I'd bought it.

• Haha
"Ladies... seriously huns! Do you not realise how stressful it is during this pandemic #ididntknow trying to source rainbows and glitter from every available outlet before that witch of SIL from the council estate gets it 1st. Well shes not strictly the SIL as I only have a H2B but that looks so much classier than hubby on IG doncha all think🤔
Plus I have my own issues to deal with that you'se have no idea about during this time.
I'm supporting small local businesses I'll have you know. All I'm doing is making sure my family are safe and well with #happytummys while I shop hop to ensure I can feed my demanding chins. Thank goodness I have the love and support of my darling fiance, H2B, arsewipe of a boyfriend to publicly endorse my efforts on IG. I need that bitchy SIL to show her hot tub1st so I can publicly ridicule her and then up my ante to look more grammable" #saidnofuckingbitchapartfromtanever

She can show her hunter wellies box but not her hot tub box 🤔🤔

If I wasn't pregnant I'd have one and have it out the same day I'd bought it.
Never did show the wellies tho...... 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.