Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was out for all of 3 hours and. Fitted time in to get compost and plants so how much work did she actually do? Joke

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I left my house at 7.15 am and I am just leaving work now. And to me that’s not a long day, she wants to try working the hours our amazing NHS workers do. I bet they would love a full 4 days off. This hole has been at home for 8 weeks.
She is honestly one lazy bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
duck sake Tanya.. you are a bleeping knob for trying to monopolise on the NHS rainbow theme... you will literally do anything for likes on the gram .. you have stooped exceptionally low this time.. your judgement and reading of the situation is wholly insulting to every single key worker in this country...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My husband made me laugh this evening when he returned home from work and told me they were made fake nando's for lunch by someone called tanya thank christ we are in Yorkshire and nowhere near princess cuntchops but there is someone out there giving her a run for her money 🤣🤣

Also tanya nobody gives a tit about your rainbow tin can alley the fact you have been out looking for different coloured tins to do that says alot about your sad little life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
duck sake Tanya.. you are a bleeping knob for trying to monopolise on the NHS rainbow theme... you will literally do anything for likes on the gram .. you have stooped exceptionally low this time.. your judgement and reading of the situation is wholly insulting to every single key worker in this country...
I actually can’t stand her. She is nothing but a piece of tit. She can’t even string a sentence together which also fucks me off more than it should 🤣 shove the rainbows up your fat arse your silly cow, thanks to you they’ve lost all meaning

• Haha
  • Heart
So now as @Letsspillthetea says cuntchops 😂 has even gone lower than low! A rainbow tin can alley and a bleeping rainbow cushion. 🙄
As a key worker I wouldn’t want your thanks, you can shove it up your fat ugly arse.
Do yourself a favour Tan, duck off!!!

• Heart
My husband made me laugh this evening when he returned home from work and told me they were made fake nando's for lunch by someone called tanya thank christ we are in Yorkshire and nowhere near princess cuntchops but there is someone out there giving her a run for her money 🤣🤣

Also tanya nobody gives a tit about your rainbow tin can alley the fact you have been out looking for different coloured tins to do that says alot about your sad little life
Howling at Princess Cuntchops 😂

But seriously a rainbow of cans - really!? 😡

She doesn’t have an ounce of sensitivity in her entire body, I’m appalled by this post! 😡

The cushion was £20 - £25 some of the money from the sale is going to the NHS, BUT she has yet again this week spent a lot of money on “stuff” for her feed, which if her and 🌮 are made redundant won’t help them pay the rent or other bills on their shoe box!

Shame on 🦧 and 🗑 for cheapening the true meaning of the rainbow symbol during this time! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I spent all day at work with the keyworkers children one of whom has a parent who has not seen their mum close up in weeks as she moved into the out house thing to keep them and dad safe and have come home to see that tit show. Insensitive twats. They ought to be ashamed but they’re not. Vile, vile pair.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I honestly am shocked but I know I shouldn’t be at how low these two have shrunk. Turning a symbol of hope, solidarity and gratitude in these awful times into a theme and therefore a dick measuring contest is just vile! Tasha everything you have looks cheap and nasy and Tanya how many shops did you go to to get your different coloured cans? You are both disgraceful excuses for human beings, I honestly hope you never need the heroes that you have shown such disregard for during this pandemic. I’m embarrassed for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not my picture but at a shop in RSA. I’m sure this would be a purchase of our
E7446780-490B-41A1-B1F9-707BCFA43AB0.jpeg
two village morons if they lived here

• Haha
I'm surprised we haven't seen a bake like this from one of them.
We will now. It will be a rainbow layered sponge cake for next Thursday with a pot of tea and empty mug all ready for the 8pm clapping.

arsewipes

Reactions: 15
Surely 🦧 has something she can be doing other than sitting on her fat arse binging a new series? How about decluttering your house from all the tit? I promise you’ll feel better once you take all the tat out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure about anyone else, but I really only watch GMB, I can’t be arsed to sit and binge watch anything. Mind you I am busy, not like this twit. Who only lives for her next posting.
She will have some sort of edible rainbow next week for sure. Maybe she might shock us all and do a fruit rainbow!! 😂
Either way, she has a week to plan it.
Maybe her hot tub will be revealed, she said it has multicolour lights!!! 🤣🤣

I am pretty sure basket on the move is on here.
Whoever you are. We salute you 😘

Oh and where’s Trasha ? Do we think she has driven to Wales for a hot tub?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not sure about anyone else, but I really only watch GMB, I can’t be arsed to sit and binge watch anything. Mind you I am busy, not like this twit. Who only lives for her next posting.
She will have some sort of edible rainbow next week for sure. Maybe she might shock us all and do a fruit rainbow!! 😂
Either way, she has a week to plan it.
Maybe her hot tub will be revealed, she said it has multicolour lights!!! 🤣🤣

I am pretty sure basket on the move is on here.
Whoever you are. We salute you 😘

Oh and where’s Trasha ? Do we think she has driven to Wales for a hot tub?
Each to their own etc .. but I actually feel sorry for someone who’s “happy place” is sitting watching their TV.

• Heart
Surely 🦧 has something she can be doing other than sitting on her fat arse binging a new series? How about decluttering your house from all the tit? I promise you’ll feel better once you take all the tat out 😂
Does that include herself? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve watched a bit of the old Netflix, but have to admit, I get so bored of it and start fidgeting. I have loads to do anyway with a full house. I’d never in a million years consider watching television as my happy place 😂 what a sad sack

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.