Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well after a long and stressful day at work I am reading Tattle sat in my car laughing my head off. You lot are the best 😂😂😂

Jesus Christ, these two are the biggest fools ever!!
New flip flops, biscuits and a bleeping pot noodle!
Where do I start. I have no words right now, because I need to get home and feed the family. But honestly I can’t wait for the day when these two get a wake up call!
And 6 weeks ago she said she would put the hot tub up, hottest day of the year so far and still no hot tub.
You’re a lying fat duck, and Trasha you’re just as bad, you haven’t got one either!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🦧 went to B&M today 😳 she doesn’t go there very often, but needed to buy laundry products! Why if you never go there, did you go today to buy laundry products, why not buy them in one of the MANY other shops that you go in daily? Oh that’s right you went in to B&M today to buy CIDER all for your feed, YET AGAIN! 😡

A continuous flow of crap food at 🗑 pizza, burgers, chips, curry the list is endless! And don’t get me started on that stain on the chair 🤢 surely something to do with her diet! 🤢

Hope everyone’s safe and well

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The have ALL the gear don’t they? I can’t think of a gizmo or gadget they don’t have! It’s just exhausting...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why is it just Tanya and the H2B having the salmon etc?? Least we know she is feeding the girls, one has a crappy looking freezer pizza the other lettuce and croutons?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She looked on here and see someone posted a photo of the inflatable rainbow!
She wanted one 😂😂😂😂
And of course hoping they had a hot tub, that she will pretend she has had for weeks!
We all know you haven’t, you’re not shy about showing everything else!

Also only magazines put plates under bowls to show you what in the range when you buy new dinner sets, this idiot does it on the daily 🙄🤣

Well done on the nutritious dinner for your kids Tan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking at Tanya’s food tonight and seeing the girls eating different reminds me of when badger said they won’t eat what she cooks.. maybe he/she did know Tan after all.
Or maybe not, don’t know what my point is really 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking at Tanya’s food tonight and seeing the girls eating different reminds me of when badger said they won’t eat what she cooks.. maybe he/she did know Tan after all.
I noticed that too! Does the vegetarian just get lettuce and croutons then?! Just shows she’s not cooking for the family just the gram. With the amount of meat they eat one of them must be going very hungry!

Reactions: 6
Badger! What happened to them? No sight nor sound since lockdown. Almost as if it was someone who is in lockdown with tan and can't get away with posting anymore *cough h2b cough*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
🦧 went to B&M today 😳 she doesn’t go there very often, but needed to buy laundry products! Why if you never go there, did you go today to buy laundry products, why not buy them in one of the MANY other shops that you go in daily? Oh that’s right you went in to B&M today to buy CIDER all for your feed, YET AGAIN! 😡

A continuous flow of crap food at 🗑 pizza, burgers, chips, curry the list is endless! And don’t get me started on that stain on the chair 🤢 surely something to do with her diet! 🤢

Hope everyone’s safe and well
Its because she saw that amazing inflatable rainbow I posted on here earlier and just had to have one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is it just Tanya and the H2B having the salmon etc?? Least we know she is feeding the girls, one has a crappy looking freezer pizza the other lettuce and croutons?!
It looks like halloumi. It looks horrible and dry, poor girl. Is one of her girls vegetarian?

Reactions: 2
Hey all,

Just catching up on all these comments. New phone- forgot tattle password until now haha.

my main question is......where is the hot tub? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.