Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that lunch? 😬 Far too much for a sedentary person, two rounds of sandwiches and no doubt, a full on Friday feast later...

Reactions: 7
What is that lunch? 😬 Far too much for a sedentary person, two rounds of sandwiches and no doubt, a full on Friday feast later...
lol I thought that. Do they realise they don’t have to use everything in the kitchen cupboards at meal times. You know... skips one day... a jive bar the next day... mix it up a little bit instead of eating everything all at once because you’re greedy???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to treat them for everything they do, does she treat the bubba’s for wiping their own arses as well?!
That’s if they even do wipe their own arses i wouldn’t be surprised if Tash still does it for them.
I’m struggling to see what’s cute about that lunch, looks rank and what a greedy bastard.
Fridge friday i can’t deal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's the daughters plate... I'm shocked at it to be honest 😬 I mean I know teenagers can eat! 🤣 and before anyone says anything I'm not shaming the daughter or anything like that I'm just shocked is all!

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought it was an awful lot of food too especially considering it will me a massive plate of junk for dinner later too

Reactions: 8
On trashes fridge Friday post..urgh! Her menu thingy is empty! 😱 I thought she always filled it in! I'm shocked 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That's the daughters plate... I'm shocked at it to be honest 😬 I mean I know teenagers can eat! 🤣 and before anyone says anything I'm not shaming the daughter or anything like that I'm just shocked is all!
Why even post her daughter’s lunch though? Wonder how her daughter feels about it?

Love how she’s mentioned that her daughter made her own lunch 😂 been reading here have you Trash! Suprised she even knows how to make a sandwich she’s only a little bubba

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s learnt behaviour - they have been brought up to eat like that from the example set by their parents. Just normal for them to stuff their faces with unhealthy food and fizzy drinks. This is why we have an obesity crisis!

I can’t work out what that stain is.. Maybe schlong got a bit excited while tash was bent over picking her radishes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe it was the happy dance she did that got him going.
I just had to go check out “the stain”! Lol 😂

Well after a long and stressful day at work I am reading Tattle sat in my car laughing my head off. You lot are the best 😂😂😂

Jesus Christ, these two are the biggest fools ever!!
New flip flops, biscuits and a bleeping pot noodle!
Where do I start. I have no words right now, because I need to get home and feed the family. But honestly I can’t wait for the day when these two get a wake up call!
And 6 weeks ago she said she would put the hot tub up, hottest day of the year so far and still no hot tub.
You’re a lying fat duck, and Trasha you’re just as bad, you haven’t got one either!!!
I LOVE YOU @Maggie28 😍🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can’t stop laughing at the Tasha’s comment stating her client will have a lovely sparkly home by the time she’s finished with it. She can’t keep her own home clean never mind anyone else’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell how much food at Tashas today??? The gluttony is unreal!! Starters = massive bowl of Doritos, several dips, wine... omg my stomach would collapse. That’s mine and the husbands Saturday night supper!! (occasionally as we also like fibre and vitamins!!). Can’t wait to see Tasha get her belly out when the hot tubs revealed :ROFLMAO: Jeez she claps for the nhs and all their hard work dealing with the virus and being all round fantastic people, but yaknow what she will become a strain on them when she’s got a tit load of Self inflicted health problems. Hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Each to their own etc .. but I actually feel sorry for someone who’s “happy place” is sitting watching their TV.
I wouldn’t call it my happy place, but I do love spending an evening watching a few episodes of a great show with my other half. I like being cosy, I love a good drama or movie, I appreciate great writing and acting, set design, costumes etc.

The thing is though, I have plenty of other interests and things that I love, too (reading, walking, yoga, drawing, going to theatre/gigs blah blah blah). Apart from stuffing their faces, lying on the internet and buying too much crap, what interests do they have? Nothing! That’s what is so sad.

There’s nowt wrong with enjoying TV - let’s not forget lots of disabled or elderly people rely on TV to be a sort of friend, to be a window into the outside world. I have people in my family like this, and TV is a welcome distraction and pal to them. But that isn’t Trasha or Tanya’s situation. The reason they love TV is because they’re bloody lazy and want to nothing but sit on their arses. I also suspect they both think having multiple streaming platforms etc is something to brag about!

Surely 🦧 has something she can be doing other than sitting on her fat arse binging a new series? How about decluttering your house from all the tit? I promise you’ll feel better once you take all the tat out 😂
Even more cringe is that she tagged Joshua Jackson and Reese Witherspoon in her post 😬

I'm sure new dad Joshua won't be too busy and exhausted to be absolutely jazzed that some heffalump in England is watching his show.

Reese, on the other hand, was maybe not so appreciative.....

74212583-EC24-407B-BF9B-54E01E20FE36.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Two chicken curry’s at Tan’s tonight wonder what the daughter who’s veggie is getting?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trash has taken her bamboo out of its pot and planted it in the ground right next to her shed 😱 This proves John is not a gardener. Bamboo will spread like wildfire and will probably grow up through her shed floor. There is a reason it is sold in pots.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Blimey, where the hell do I start!
Trasha has clearly been to several shops today. Aldi, The range, and probably several others.
She loves Mexican food. I have been to Mexico twice, and I am pretty sure I didn’t see mini cheddars on any menu’s. 😂
She is honestly a idiot. She has no idea about how to take a decent photo or show herself as a decent human being.
She buys all that cleaning stuff yet her house is a shot whole!!!
I am so fed up with these two.
Come witches get the hot tubs out!!!

I love a good Netflix series, but I have found lately I am not watching as much tv. Yet Tanya sits down first thing In the morning.
Go for a walk, do some exercise. Surly your house isn’t perfectly clean, all the time. Or does Taco have a little piny on and he is dusting. 🤣
That’s the one good thing about lockdown, when I am not at work I am doing so many thinks I wouldn’t have thought I had time for.
These idiots are still fighting over who has what first.
All we care about is who really has the Hot Tubs!!!!!

Trash has taken her bamboo out of its pot and planted it in the ground right next to her shed 😱 This proves John is not a gardener. Bamboo will spread like wildfire and will probably grow up through her shed floor. There is a reason it is sold in pots.
I remember when i was a newly qualified teacher and the school gardener ripped me a new arse for planting bamboo in our class garden.
He is not a gardener, he is a dogs body!
Has he been working? Weird how she hasn’t said anything!!!

F9CE3C97-1D81-4710-B8B7-6EBEC05A3DBD.jpeg

The veggie daughter is clearly having that over the top stack of popadoms!

Did she get married?
Last time we checked she wasn’t an Ashford, unlike Trasha who is 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.