Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if the kiddies made her that pot noodle they are only babies far too young to use the kettle at the ages of 16 and 13 ! Rubiish food? Who wants to tell her all her food is rubbish!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So after all the comments on here yesterday about her kiddies requesting food, today they’ve made her a Pot Noodle.

Hi Trash, it’s nice to know you’re reading Tattle 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
If she says her view from the office one more time.. 👊🏼
bleeping thicko.
The kids made her a pot noodle 🤣😂 i’m surprised the star baker oliver didn’t whip her up some home made bread followed by some cookies and a few cakes from a packet.
she made that pot noodle herself, or should i say she poured the water in and gave it a stir.
Get a life Trash.

If she says her view from the office one more time.. 👊🏼
bleeping thicko.
The kids made her a pot noodle 🤣😂 i’m surprised the star baker oliver didn’t whip her up some home made bread followed by some cookies and a few cakes from a packet.
she made that pot noodle herself, or should i say she poured the water in and gave it a stir.
Get a life Trash.
olivia not oliver duck sake lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love the ambiguity tash has used as if she’s working from her home office looking out onto that view. Nowt wrong with ex council housing, babes. That’s why you’ve got a larger than average back yard, be grateful!

Reactions: 7
Tanya got some new flip flops. Incase you peasants don’t know what kind of shoe that is, St. Tanya of council manor has posted a picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who in their right mind spends £17 on 2 sodding biscuits whilst on furlough from a job that might not even be there to go back to once all this is over. I see she’s also bought some expensive flip flops 🤦🏼‍♀️ I do love my havaianas and they are the comfiest flip flops I’ve ever worn but they’re not cheap and I wouldn’t be buying them if there was uncertainty about my job. She’s a bloody fruit loop. All this spending for a few likes on IG. They ain’t gonna pay your bills when you’re out of a job 🦧

Reactions: 8
Is that a tit stain on trash’s sun lounger? I wouldn’t be surprised judging by the amount of tit she eats, it would be easy to trust a fart and follow through 😂

• Haha
I can’t work out what that stain is.. Maybe schlong got a bit excited while tash was bent over picking her radishes 🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe it was the happy dance she did that got him going.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m so glad I don’t need to spend £17 on biscuits to get my family to love me.

She says they’re for her daughters but let’s be real. You don’t get that size unless you are chomping down on everything other than veggies

Reactions: 9
Feeling a bit bored this afternoon but these two have perked me right up. First the Flip flop of dreams. Then the Kiddies making her lunch aka pouring some hot water into the pot noodle. Just when you think you've heard it all.

• Haha
Hashtags on that pot noodle post #dontjudge #dontcare #sobad 😂😂
Does she genuinely think she has a healthy diet and that a pot noodle is so out of the ordinary for her? Thickest woman I’ve ever known

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Flip flops of dreams is cracking me up 😂

I just checked back to see when the infamous #wedidntknow post was. 6 weeks! That's 6 weeks ago Tan that you said it was going up the next week! Also is this trash throwing shade AGAIN cos she knows she didnt actually have one? 🤔😂
PhotoGrid_1589988658626.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.