Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Imagine separating from your partner and your first instinct is to gather your children, sit on the floor, set the camera up, pretend to play with them, and make a sloppy video for Instagram 🙃 imagine how much that's gonna fuck with her kids head when they find it years later. This generation is fucked

Reactions: 12

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ah, so glad i found this thread! i swear Tash's behaviour is becoming more and more unhinged since she separated from her husband - i get she is obviously hurting, but the reels and tiktoks she shares are beyond cringe. the way she posts compilations of footage of herself crying is embarrassing - as are all the tiktoks of her lip syncing to break up songs! she's in her thirties, but she's creating tiktoks like a teen going thru a break up! it's so awkward to see a woman of her age miming along to songs and jumping on all the tiktok trends that originated amongst fourteen year olds!

as for Tash herself, her personality always comes across as so cold - i laughed in her latest Q&A vlog when she stated she is a "fun" person, because - other than the crying reels - she comes across as totally robotic and devoid of emotion. even the way she treats and talks to her kids - her voice is always laced with contempt, as though she really hates spending time with them. that reel she shared a while back where she is going thru animal noises with Rome, showing him different animals and asking him what noise they make - her total lack of interaction with him is unnerving! she's talking to her son, yet her focus remains entirely on the camera, as she stares directly into the lens, without even blinking. she always appears so empty and cold - totally dead behind the eyes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 12

TMCN92

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: continually posting stories/pics of your kids in their underwear is NOT ok.

Reactions: 11

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
Sick of all the single parent shit, she co parents, the only difference in her life now is she’s on her own over night mid week. James was always at work or working later , she’s got a nanny looking after the kids her mom helps and she’s got a cleaner, I’m not saying she’s not lonely and bitter , but she’s got it a lot better then most ‘single moms’

HotDawg

Chatty Member
I love how her insta bio says “solo parenting”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Babe, you have no job and a nanny, free childcare from your parents and your ex has the kids regularly. 💁🏻‍♀️

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
She needs to post and remind herself that, yes she's a single mum BUT:-

- the kids have a dad who is around and is involved a lot of the time

- she has the money so doesn't need to worry about the financial aspects lots of families are threatened with

- she has a nanny

- she has a social life

- she hasn't got (and doesn't need) a full time job

Tasha, wake up - you are in a good position compared to most single parent families. You're making a mockery of the devastation most have to go through all for likes and content.

Reactions: 10

squigy

I usually don’t mind her but why does she think she’s the only one doing it on her own? Not being funny but even if she was still with him she’d be on her own in the day, taking them shopping, out for lunch what’s the big deal 🙄. Nearly everyone’s life is the safe! 🤦🏻‍♀️

ivenotimetotiktok

Chatty Member
I do feel sad for her with her relationship breaking down. We’re all human we all feel. But I feel she is very insensitive like yeah she’s single but she has ALOT of help and support; including nanny and a cleaner. Ima single mum of twins and another child, and it’s ALL me. There is no nanny no cleaner no rest nothing it’s all me. And seeing her say how hard it is with all 3 welcome to my world babes BUCKLE UP!!

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I love how her insta bio says “solo parenting”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Babe, you have no job and a nanny, free childcare from your parents and your ex has the kids regularly. 💁🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t even call filming your kids upset/arguing/fighting and completely ignoring their needs parenting either. She provides their basic needs - that’s as far as I would go. But solo parenting …. Please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Why’s Rome in his pushchair lying On his front?? i Get maybe letting them nap on their tummy if they are Comfy and watching them but I’v never seen a baby being pushed around on their tummy

• Wow
Reactions: 9

noobie123

so she’s just said the baby used to be ‘amazing at night’ but now is wanting to have an extra feed, therefore implying he’s not amazing anymore 🙄🙄🙄 it’s been hot. The baby is probs thirsty or you know... HUNGRY... why is she making a big deal with a stupid question box about him wanting extra milk. is he not allowed an extra feed because it doesn’t comply with her schedule? Poor baby

Came back to say it must be killing her not being able to record videos aka record every move of her children and post all over Instagram all day long

Even her phone is like, have a day off hun x

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Imagine making your divorce your entire personality and content for months on end😭🤣 seriously, who cares?? Most people just get on with it. Not to mention she is in a lot better situation than most, staying in a huge house with no money issues, a range rover and an ex who has the kids 50% of the time...not the usual single mum struggles if you ask me.
She just seems like an emotionless robot most of the time. Like if my husband left me I'd be absolutely devastated and the last thing on my mind would be to make tiktoks about the situation with me dancing Infront of the camera to silly trends saying I'm here to help other single parents but not actually saying anything remotely useful?? And she always seems so detached from the children too, like I've never seen her being affectionate or loving towards them in any video and even when she tries she just looks so unnatural and uncomfortable? Not an ounce of warmth in her in any way.

• Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
so not only is Tash staying with the kids in their huge family home, she's now getting rid of loads of her stuff and redecorating! the house with all new furniture etc - while also confirming that she still has a nanny for the kids! totally relatable single mum content! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

i don't get how she said recently that she was offended when someone told her she was lucky - sure, not "lucky" to the terms that her relationship has ended and she's getting divorced etc, but in terms of her situation, she is incredibly privileged and if she doesn't realise that she has absolutely no understanding of how much the majority of single parents struggle. 🤷🏻‍♂️