Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how her insta bio says “solo parenting”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Babe, you have no job and a nanny, free childcare from your parents and your ex has the kids regularly. 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I love how her insta bio says “solo parenting”. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Babe, you have no job and a nanny, free childcare from your parents and your ex has the kids regularly. 💁🏻‍♀️
I wouldn’t even call filming your kids upset/arguing/fighting and completely ignoring their needs parenting either. She provides their basic needs - that’s as far as I would go. But solo parenting …. Please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She never declares anything,
the way that post is worded - "i couldn't have done it without the amazing companies i'm so grateful to have worked with" - followed by all the brands/companies tagged at the end of the caption. it's very obvious she's written a misleading caption, alluding at the fact she was #gifted a load of freebies, but without actually properly declaring it. 😡

Reactions: 2
All that gifted and not declared pissed me off I’ve a 10 year old and twins: single parent actual single parent ! That have huge parties but I have to save for absolutely everything duck you tash your not relatable at all 🤬😡

• Heart
Reactions: 3
James not allowed in any photos? Or just a quick brief of him in video? Think everything was free
Did she not send Blake to school today?
presumably because Blake is actually unwell - despite her whinging in her stories on Friday and implying he was faking illness to stay off school, even though he obviously had a cough. but as always with Blake, he's just an inconvenience, and she didn't even bother to try and hide her irritation at having to deal with him instead of being able to leave him at home - ironic, when she literally pays a nanny to take care of the kids, so it wouldn't actually have any impact on her. anything to moan about the trials of her life as a #singlemum. 🙄🙄

still can't get over Blake totally trolling her in the stories where he referred to her as a warthog, and she was clearly furious but was forced to awkwardly laugh it off instead of snapping at him. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Why are the kids off school?
Because they’ve got a cough!

How many presents do they need?? I know they had a party so a lot will of come from that but that’s just a ridiculous amount of toys. Christmas is only round the corner - where on earth are they going to put them all.

I fully believe a one year old has opened a tin of beans 🙄 what she obviously means is, she’s left an open tin of beans in Rome’s reach! Lol

How can he open a can of beans?? She has no facial expressions or tone in her voice when she speaks zzzzzz

wow, a one year old with the ability to open a can of beans all by himself?! i wouldn't be moaning about such an achievement! he's obviously super advanced in his fine motor skills! oh wait, what tash actually means is that she fucked up and left an open tin of beans within Rome's reach - in which case she should be more focused on the fact that she was lucky he didn't end up cutting his hand, and it's bean juice she has to clean up, not blood and a trip to A&E. although admittedly, that's the outcome eshe would likely have preferred because "relatable" #singlemum content. 🤦🏻‍♀️

her life is so tough and so representative of the lives of single parents everywhere that she stayed off SM for the whole weekend, not because she was spending time with her children and giving them her attention and time, but because it was a weekend the kids spent with their dad - so she spend the weekend "busy" with friends and nights out and chilling etc. the moment the kids return home, her immediate priority is to grab her phone, because she can only engage with them through a screen - and clearly spends all the time the kids are with her staring at her phone and chatting to her followers under the guise of being a busy, "werking" mother, forced to film vlogs with her mouth full of cereal because she's so busy juggling children and work that she doesn't even have a spare second to eat - yet when the kids aren't with her and she has all the time in the world to film content and use SM, she doesn't. she's categorised herself as a "single mum" so she can justify spending all her time on her phone when the kids are there, because she relies on exploiting their privacy for content when they are crying and upset, her first thought is to grab her phone to film a reel rather than actually comfort them - yet when she's on her own, she has nothing to share because the kids are her content - and nothing more. 😔

as the kids grow up, they are likely going to prefer spending time with James, as they obviously have privacy and aren't treated like performing monkeys, expected to act and smile in ads and pose for the camera, never actually seeing their mother's face because she stares at the screen while speaking to them. staying with their dad will be a welcome break from their own unpaid working lives, and she's going to get a shock when she ahs to ditch her #singlemum hashtag because they all opt to move in with their dad, having realised that their childhood was far from normal.

Reactions: 5
Oh man, little Rome is so adorable, such a cutie, what a shame he's got Tash as a mother😭 plenty of time for her to break his spirit with her monotone voice, command barking and cashing out on his privacy. I feel so bad for these children, can't imagine the effect of a childhood like theirs will have on them when they are in their teens and twenties 😢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.