Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made videos about how the twins are struggling with their behaviour and she should be focusing on them, not making embarrassing and cringey dancing videos. She’s a mother of 3 at 33, she’s not 13.

Reactions: 4
She made videos about how the twins are struggling with their behaviour and she should be focusing on them, not making embarrassing and cringey dancing videos. She’s a mother of 3 at 33, she’s not 13.
She’s so selfish it’s all about her. It must be so scary for a 4 year old to experience there dad leaving and mummy crying all the time.

Reactions: 2
She talks to them in the same dull very annoying monotone voice - it’s like she has no emotion (apart from all the crying to the camera clearly)

Reactions: 4
Sick of all the single parent tit, she co parents, the only difference in her life now is she’s on her own over night mid week. James was always at work or working later , she’s got a nanny looking after the kids her mom helps and she’s got a cleaner, I’m not saying she’s not lonely and bitter , but she’s got it a lot better then most ‘single moms’

Reactions: 11
I do feel sad for her with her relationship breaking down. We’re all human we all feel. But I feel she is very insensitive like yeah she’s single but she has ALOT of help and support; including nanny and a cleaner. Ima single mum of twins and another child, and it’s ALL me. There is no nanny no cleaner no rest nothing it’s all me. And seeing her say how hard it is with all 3 welcome to my world babes BUCKLE UP!!

Reactions: 10
Are the people asking how she’s coping so well looking at the same account? 😂

• Haha
No one is asking her these questions, clearly posting them herself 🤦🏼‍♀️ She gives me secondhand embarrassment 😬

Really annoys me that legoland give free trips to people who can clearly bloody afford it! Why not let one of her followers enjoy a day out I’d have so much more respect but nope single mother taking her kids on a free trip to legoland it is!

Reactions: 5
“Look at me, worrying about my finances yesterday, today buying more Clark’s shoes for my spoilt child” 😳 she’s a bleeping embarrassment
she looks like she’s on her own , why not take Blake with her so he can try on definitely no need to buy that many pairs of shoes ,

Reactions: 3
Long time lurker . Anyone notice she’s had her lips done? Hahahaaha hun you can’t polish a turd, just stop, please, just STOP 😭😭😭😭

She’s at it AGAIN… Seriously?! How can she see herself as relatable?! There’s close to, if not over £100 worth of school shoes there… why? Why does she think her “single mum followers” want to see this… really just goes to show how entitled she thinks she is.

Attachments

She’s at it AGAIN… Seriously?! How can she see herself as relatable?! There’s close to, if not over £100 worth of school shoes there… why? Why does she think her “single mum followers” want to see this… really just goes to show how entitled she thinks she is.
Clarke’s shoes are over £35 a pair and kickers are more then that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.