Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucy’s-

My husband is a friend of the family that's why I know certain things. My kids used to go to the same nursery as hers but they're older than Blake and Ivy.
Apparently it’s her not him. Is it because of her obsession with social media and her social media friends? I hear he’s lovely and normal and she’s something else. What do you know?

I feel bad for the kids. As much as she likes to portray that she’s this supermum boss babe with everything under control, she’s going to struggle even more now without him. She should spend less time on the phone and give them more attention
She will need the money, so she will be taking all sorts of social media jobs!

HotDawg

Chatty Member
Rome has the most adorable smile. Guess he won’t smile as much when he’s older and realises every aspect of his childhood has been plastered all over the web. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Tamsdebs212

even her giveaways aren’t getting her any new followers. This is the third she’s done in a month, and the maya brenner one has disappeared off her grid.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
What does James do as a job ? Must be a good one . She has a nanny and is talking about changes to the house .

diisney22

Uuugh these q&as! She’s clearly sending herself questions to make it look like people actually give a shit about her boring life 🥱