Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

squigy

I hate this ‘single mum’ narrative she’s banging on about. She isn’t a single mum, their dad is in their life, she is co parenting. What a victim 🙄

Reactions: 8

diisney22

“Day in the life of a single mum” BORE THE FUCK OFF!!
Seriously, wasn’t she always alone anyway? With James always working?

• Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
What has she had to change? She’s still shopping every other day, always out with friends several times a week. She can even afford to speak to a child psychologist once a week ffs.
she lives in a huge house, she has a nanny to take care of Rome, pays for private therapy, she buys new clothes on a daily basis, she regularly goes out with her friends - hell, the other day she was asking for recommendations for companies who could professionally decorate her house for Christmas, which certainly isn't cheap! she is definitely in an incredibly fortunate situation. things may have changed for her in the sense that she - but really, what has actually changed?! People who have split up from their partners and are supposedly struggling with finances don't tend to prioritise spending hundreds of pounds getting their house professionally decorated - they're worrying about being able to afford a basic advent calendar for their kids. 😔

Tash clearly isn't struggling for money, and the stuff she shares on SM makes that very obvious. she flaunts her lifestyle and her weekly clothing hauls, and while she may have had to refrain from booking an expensive holiday - or whatever she perceives as "a huge change" in lifestyle - she certainly isn't struggling to make ends meet, in the way that the majority of single mothers are, saving every penny, skipping meals to feed their kids etc. and in the current financial climate, that's becoming pretty standard for families with both parents - not just single. mothers. her ex is clearly contributing in yes of child support, whereas many single mothers don't have the luxury of financial support from their children's fathers, or to remain in their huge family home!

it’s entirely fucking ridiculous that someone as privileged as Tash is rebranding herself as an expert on being a single mother, giving tips on breaking the news to your kids etc. she has absolutely no idea. not only has she only been a single parent for a few months, but she is in such a fortunate position that she is not relatable to the majority of families going thru a similar situation. sharing tiktoks of yourself crying isn't helping to support anyone.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I don’t like her and I think she was ridiculous for crying and sobbing, acting like she’s oh so relatable but I do feel sorry for the kids if they’re struggling. I’m sad for them.
oh yeah, absolutely feel sorry for the kids as i have no doubt they are struggling. i was only a year older than the twins when my parents went thru an incredibly messy divorce, and altho Tash keeps saying her relationship with James is amicable in front of the kids, they will pick up on the abrasive attitudes and scathing remarks made to friends and family members etc, even if it's all fake smiles in front of the children, they absorb everything and will pick up on comments that Tash doesn't even realise they have overheard. and obviously also the emotional impact on the kids, which is obviously being reflected in their behaviour - and in that respect, i'm glad that they are getting the support they need to help them process the situation and work thru their emotions, but they would undoubtedly feel more safe and secure and less uprooted if Tash focused her attention on them when they are with her, rather than at her phone. and honestly, if she has recieved so much advice from a professional child psychologist, surely that was one of the first things she would have recommended? giving the kids the time and space to talk and ask questions, and express their emotions - whether that is tears, or rage or confusion, with advice on how they can do this in healthy way - plus just spending time with them, engaging with them, playing with them.

tash seems to palm them off on the nanny, and spend most of the time she has custody of the kids with her face glued to SM, so no wonder the kids are struggling emotionally whnr they have lost their dad from their daily life, yet feel disconnected from the parent they live with because Tash is so absent in their lives, and whilst it's only the image we have of her from SM, she often comes across as incredibly cold, and not a very warm, affectionate person, when that comfort and reassurance is what the kids are going to be craving in order to feel safe, as their entire world has been tipped upside down! the kids spend time with their dad regularly, so she has a decent amount of time to herself to focus on SM and talking photos and creating reels and nights out with friends and etc, plus when the twins are at school - there is absolutely no excuse for her to be relying solely on a therapist to seemingly fix her children's emotional struggles without contributing to supporting them herself. shi

Reactions: 7

Tamsdebs212

There is no chance she would have mentioned any of the birthday party providers in her post if it wasn’t gifted or heavily discounted.
I wonder if they get any business back from it. It puts me off knowing that people like her get it for free for literally doing nothing, and I’ll have to pay full price.

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
It's funny how for months she's been harping on about how she is not going to share her dating life on IG as it's 'private' now she is 2 minutes in a 'relationship' and already made a pathetic reel about it🤣🤣 no one cares hun

• Sick

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Does she have a real job?? What does she need a nanny for, why can’t the kid just go a normal nursery why do all influencers do this
i think the nanny is mainly for Rome, as the twins are at school, and she supposedly can't juggle childcare with her "werk" as an influenza - which seems mainly to comprise of her buying endless hauls of identical beige outfits - to the point she has a whole dressing room filled with identical outfits she never wears - and creating reels of herself trying them on, while responding to Q&As about how tough her life is as a single mother who co-parents her kids with the help of a nanny, while filming herself crying to create "relatable" reels and taking photos of her crying kids before presumably palming them off on the nanny while she focuses on sharing the photos in her stories rather than comforting her kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

HotDawg

Chatty Member
The twins will be 5 in November and they’re starting school. They do not need to be in a pram around legoland. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She has nothing to share so she has to change the fact that her and James now get on really well. And that today wasn’t planned which I don’t believe in the slightest!
Also she’s going away in June - paying for three kids and herself. Wow she’s really not got it hard has she.
so she is suddenly claiming her relationship wihh James is very amiable, when literally a few weeks ago she was saying that her and James pretend to get on in front of the kids. yet now, they are supposedly getting on so well, they can take the kids out together on "totally spontaneous and unplanned" day trips - but spending Christmas day together wasn't an option that was even considered. okay Tash. it's so obvious she's lying, because her story changes so much it doesn't make any sense. 🤷🏻‍♂️

noobie123

WHY is she constantly promoting unsafe sleeping? Is she for real? I mean there’s one thing actually putting her baby to sleep facedown, in everything, with Muslins over him, but then to share it on Instagram constantly to thousands of followers..🤯

Let’s hope she isn’t “influencing” people into making bad decisions.

She’s absolutely insane

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

BuggyB

well, thought I was doing a nice thing ordering from a small business and just received my items today and am pretty horrified at the quality, one of the items is so poor it may have to go straight in the bin, the others are useable but so not worth the price.. did a google for reviews and this is the only page I can find?! wish I googled and read this before ordering though, aghh what an idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
How can she film her baby fully toppling over and not even flinch? The camera legit didn’t even move, she didn’t even try to catch him

what is wrong with this woman 🤯
Are you joking?? This is hilarious instagram content for her, why would she try and stop him from getting hurt?? This is almost as funny as cycling with your newborn baby strapped to you in a carrier and fully risking his life for an adorable reel😍she is clearly an amazing, loving and caring mother✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6