Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is a friend of the family that's why I know certain things. My kids used to go to the same nursery as hers but they're older than Blake and Ivy.
Apparently it’s her not him. Is it because of her obsession with social media and her social media friends? I hear he’s lovely and normal and she’s something else. What do you know?

Hardly a single mum when her husband still lives in the same house as her currently 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Me too. Interesting how she only engages in the comments about whether she is a single mum
She’s not really a single mum with her hubby living with her but hey ho.
But she don’t speak to people unless they’re saying what she wants too. I know someone who messages her and she always just likes the messages and blanks actually so up her own arse.

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t imagine cooking, cleaning after someone who was once my husband but now your separated but living together I wonder how it all works out logistically

Reactions: 2
Imagine being the ex knowing she's plastering sensitive content for the world to see for engagement. Why else would she share unless it was for engagement? Its absolutely embarrassing.

Reactions: 3
Imagine being the ex knowing she's plastering sensitive content for the world to see for engagement. Why else would she share unless it was for engagement? Its absolutely embarrassing.
her excuse is it will help others going through something similar. My arguement to that is she’s not a single mum yet as he lives there, she’s not short of a penny so actually she’s not worrying about that, she also has a very good family who help her ALOT. She’s just prancing around on TikTok.

From her TikTok it definitely sounds like he done wrong. He is very lucky she is living with him still. She made reference to if she stays in the house but I’d much rather live in a studio flat with my 3 kids than live with a man that’s hurt me

her excuse is it will help others going through something similar. My arguement to that is she’s not a single mum yet as he lives there, she’s not short of a penny so actually she’s not worrying about that, she also has a very good family who help her ALOT. She’s just prancing around on TikTok.
I have no doubt that it’s very tough to be a single mum to such young children and that it’s a shock. If he has done something wrong or hurt her, that’s horrible and nobody deserves that. I do agree it’s insensitive to promote the “single mum” thing while he’s still there but I guess she’s capitalising on a market to increase engagement. She’s certainly not got it as hard as many single parents I know but it’s early days so perhaps her financial situation is a bit precarious now.

Reactions: 3
Apparently it’s her not him. Is it because of her obsession with social media and her social media friends? I hear he’s lovely and normal and she’s something else. What do you know?
We heard the same. Apparently hes lovely and normal and down 2 earth. Cant blame him can u. I went to follow him but could not find his account 🤣

• Haha
I usually don’t mind her but why does she think she’s the only one doing it on her own? Not being funny but even if she was still with him she’d be on her own in the day, taking them shopping, out for lunch what’s the big deal 🙄. Nearly everyone’s life is the safe! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I usually don’t mind her but why does she think she’s the only one doing it on her own? Not being funny but even if she was still with him she’d be on her own in the day, taking them shopping, out for lunch what’s the big deal 🙄. Nearly everyone’s life is the safe! 🤦🏻‍♀️
She made out like she was the only woman to ever have twins for a while

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.