Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like tash at times but omg
How old is ivy n she wants to scream & cry like a little brat over a little chocolate. Let the kids fight over it & then reward Rome with something for being a little a3se for taking the chocolate. If that was me none of you are having it for crying & not just saying he took it you want to throw a tantrum over chocolate.that’s really riled me tonight

Reactions: 1
She’s doing me in. How hard it is to be a single mum blah blah. She’s not a single mum tho not in the true sense of the word she has an ex who she is co parenting with and doing more than most pissed me off so much

I’m sure she always used to take the kids out on her own before - I don’t get why it’s all of a sudden so hard each time.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she did a hell of a lot on her home before the marriage ended. But she’s listing herself as a single mum instead of co parent mum for the likes sorry but you’re not a single mum when his involved ffs

Reactions: 3
Also doesn’t she have a nanny for Rome? Even if it’s part time it’s still a lot more help than most get

I’ve skimmed through her Q&A on youtube.
Sounds like an awful separation, she won’t even refer to James by his name anymore, he is now known as ‘the kids’ dad’.

First 30 seconds and I’m not sure I can’t watch if she continues to eat her cereal and talk!!

• Sick
I get it’s hard for her she was married and it’s all crashed around her. But she’s making herself all about being a single mum, all about the break up. Ffs get some self respect and realise you’re not your situation, still a person. She tries so hard to be relatable and it’s just 😬

She needs to post and remind herself that, yes she's a single mum BUT:-

- the kids have a dad who is around and is involved a lot of the time

- she has the money so doesn't need to worry about the financial aspects lots of families are threatened with

- she has a nanny

- she has a social life

- she hasn't got (and doesn't need) a full time job

Tasha, wake up - you are in a good position compared to most single parent families. You're making a mockery of the devastation most have to go through all for likes and content.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.