Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goohadoll

So many questions about her necklace….so much so she’s doing a giveaway….I couldn’t even see the necklace for god sake 😂

Oh wait!!!! That’s because she’s not wearing it in her next story!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

theteacherlife

Chatty Member
Right so rather than stopping, sitting on the floor and giving her kids a big cuddle and telling them they’ll be ok, she gets her phone out to get a picture for the gram ☹

• Sad
  • Angry

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Omg I'm so happy I found this thread, watching her stories with that poor baby makes me sick in my stomach. I hate mum shaming but seriously wtf is she doing. That picture with them on the stairs😱and him on his tummy in the pushchair 😳 he is always in such a bad position in that sling, if you are going to baby wear at least do some proper research on how to do it correctly, as having them in the wrong position can have serious effects on baby. Then todays story with him napping in the sling with his face completely covered with a muslin so you can't even see him😭🤯that baby is literally breathing in old/used air which can kill him. But I'm so glad she's got another little doll to use as a model for her aliexpress shite business 👏👏congrats on the new accessory Tash👌

antwerp

The stories today about being at the end of her tether and feeling like she could kill and the jokey don’t call the social made me feel a bit sick after reading the news today about poor Arthur.

• Sad
  • Wow

noobie123

‘Hey guyzzzz so Urm ivy has curls in her hair and I don’t know what I need to use but I know I need to use something can someone recommend a spray’

**Says the mum who literally has experience having a curly haired son 🙄🙄**

One week later…

can this woman seriously not purchase ANYTHING her self? SO beggy

Attachments

• Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ah, Tash. just an average single mum. solo parenting three kids, exhausted and busy, with no time to herself - causally posing for a selfie as she waits to get botox. totally relatable!👌🏻🤣

• Angry
  • Haha

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
When will people realise that she shares 'real life' for content only and not to be 'relatable'?! She's not doing anyone a favour except for herself! She doesn't give a shit about her followers experiences, she want views and successful content!

A year or two ago she approached me to do a shout out for her. Her followers are not organic, they were begged for and bought- much like the majority of similar influencers!

Rant over 🤣

penelope42

why is she saying she is solo parenting? That’s when the other parent isn’t involved at all. Not when he still sees them weekly! She is co-parenting which comes with plenty of struggles but she certainly isn’t doing it all on her own. There are some mums with absolutely no help from the dad and zero support network watching her probably thinking she is taking the piss

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she’s just filmed her kids crying and fighting over chocolate and not intervened and just filmed it instead. What an awful witch. I feel so sorry for them kids.

diisney22

I’m so glad I found this thread!! This woman fully grates on me! Those poor poor kids!

Currently going through her poxy insta and Ali express to save myself some dough 🤣🤣
8AD77A45-BD20-4699-A514-C78728C71A39.png
037DC310-F9EF-4E53-AE97-5636A7711FEE.png

Last edited:

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Did you see the latest one where she’s said she’s got a nanny? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
i know! so relatable! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

like sure, if you are privileged enough to be able to afford a nanny, to live in a huge house with a huge dressing room absolutely filled with clothes - which you buy on a weekly basis, and have at least three of most items in identical colours etc - to redecorate your house and buy all new furniture, to fund private therapy for both you and your kids, to pay for professionals to decorate your house for christmas, to be able to afford to go for regular nights out with friends and fund a social life, to be able to organise a huge party for your kids' birthday plus multiple other celebrations to make it "special" and have a huge amount of support and input from your children's father, in terms of financial support and involvement with the kids - etc etc that is obviously an incredible position to be in, and i'm not saying Tash should never share her life on SM. the issue is that she is intent on presenting her incredibly privileged lifestyle as "relatable" single mum content, when it absolutely is not relatable to the overwhelming majority of single parents, and using #singlemum hashtags etc to lure in single mothers to see her posts is actually going make people feel worse as parents, when they are working hard to provide their kdis with food, worrying about affording heating over winter etc - it seems incredibly thoughtless and crass to rub her "luck" in their faces, while simultaneously refusing to acknowledge her privilege, and believing ehr life represents that of single mothers everywhere.

it's also incredibly irritating that she has deemed herself an expert on solo parenting literally months after her ex moved out, giving advice and sharing tips as though single mothers who have brought up their kids alone for years need totally unrelatable advice from someone they can't relate too. for example, your kids may be struggling emotionally with a break up, yet Tash's advice to pay for them to have therapy is totally impossible for the majority of people in her situation. 🤦🏻‍♀️

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
Another crying video this morning 🥱

basically saying that she’s so glad that she’s got the help of a child physiologist to help her with the struggles (soooo relatable to the single mother)

And that her kid tantrum this morning was due to him going to be missing her this weekend. Now I get he might be anxious - however I swear she’s always moaned about their behaviours like way before they split. They’ve always acted up due to her shit parenting - I just don’t believe it’s all down to the split now which is what she’s getting at. Kids tantrum - kids rebel - kids are arseholes when they want. Stop blaming the split on everything!!!!

gingersnap22

Chatty Member
When I split with my partner of 12yrs I would never of had the thought process to share every step to the “world”, let alone “crying” on my bed filming myself. We had our wedding booked, a family home and a 2 year old, getting my head around loosing all that was a priority not social media… madness, she needs to get have a reality check, Instagram is just an app!

Also a lot about James being the bad guy (can’t comment with facts) but Jesus Christ she’s unbearable to watch on social media so not doubt the same to live with and played a large part!