Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but who the duck does a reel on their kid going into hospital (even of it's just a routine appointment)??🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ The mind boggles honestly this woman has no shame, I bet she is already thinking 'how can I make money out of this' 🤢 poor kid barely woken up after a surgery and straight away has a camera shoved in his face😡 these chronically online parents are pissing me off

Reactions: 3
I didn't know health insurance was a big thing in the UK?
More so these days as the NHS waits can be quite long & covid hasn’t helped …. But yeah I imagine James has it with work.

As a mum, I’m not sure I’d post photos of my child in hospital, talk about his op but some things aren’t needed …. Just for insta Content! (And she’s still moaning about his snoring, give the kid a break!)

Oh ok, thanks for explaining! Never heard of it before in the UK.

I agree, she is exploiting her kids for followers, she's becoming like the saconne joly family! Poor kids!

She said on her story that Blake can have 14ml of calpol based on his weight so he must be at least 19kg according to that chart …. I’m sure that carseat he uses only goes up to 18kg so if that’s the case he’s over the weight limit!

Reactions: 2
Wonder if their holiday was a make or break or if it was one last time for them all to go away together

Reactions: 1
Imagine separating from your partner and your first instinct is to gather your children, sit on the floor, set the camera up, pretend to play with them, and make a sloppy video for Instagram 🙃 imagine how much that's gonna duck with her kids head when they find it years later. This generation is fucked

Reactions: 12
Imagine separating from your partner and your first instinct is to gather your children, sit on the floor, set the camera up, pretend to play with them, and make a sloppy video for Instagram 🙃 imagine how much that's gonna duck with her kids head when they find it years later. This generation is fucked
She never normally plays with the kids does she, they just trash the house and watch iPads

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.