Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t get why she constantly buys the same style jumpers and coats in every ‘haul’ I mean if you insist on buying more stuff surely buy something bloody different and not the exact same style you’ve already got 10 of!!!

Reactions: 3
you mean you're a single mum without a nanny or a cleaner or a private therapist? who isn't regularly gifted toys and games, and freebie days trips out? who can't afford to spend money buying new clothes hauls on a weekly basis? who isn't currently trying to find a company to pay to have your house professionally decorated for christmas? who doesn't live in a huge house and regularly go out for nights out with friends? you mean you actually take care of and provide for your kids, and don't ignore them because you want to film yourself crying as content for reels, or share vlogs of yourself while simultaneously eating breakfast with your mouth wide open?! 🤣🤣

the fact that tash added "solo parenting" to her bio and hashtags all ehr posts with #singlemum and shares vlogs where she shares her expert advice and top tips about divorce and being a single mum doesn't make her "relatable". and by pushing the "single mum" angle and basing the majority of her content on being a struggling and brokenhearted single mother only highlights her extreme privilege - that she seems totally unaware of and fiercely denies whenever someone highlights the fact that her life is not representative of the life of a single mother. 🤦🏻‍♀️
💯 this!!!! That’s it. I’m cook, cleaner, chef the lot. I look after my children I have little to ho help, I’ve had one night out since feb which was last weekend…. I haven’t got any idea when my next child free night would be…. I’m ok with that I’m a mum and kids come first, Christmas is upon us. But don’t keep harping on trying to make yourself relatable you’ve got no idea how lucky you have it tash smh

• Heart
💯 this!!!! That’s it. I’m cook, cleaner, chef the lot. I look after my children I have little to ho help, I’ve had one night out since feb which was last weekend…. I haven’t got any idea when my next child free night would be…. I’m ok with that I’m a mum and kids come first, Christmas is upon us. But don’t keep harping on trying to make yourself relatable you’ve got no idea how lucky you have it tash smh
your life sounds far more representative of the life of a single mother, and incredibly relatable to my childhood, where my mother was the same in how hard she worked to bring up both me and my brother - worked, cooked, cleaned, prioritised her kids above all else, had no free time/social life of her own, always ensured we had a magical christmas despite struggling financially etc etc. you are doing the best for your kids, and they will grow up. with the best memories, because spending time with them and being there for them is so much valuable than taking them on #gifted day trips and giving them huge piles of #gifted toys. you are not exploiting your children's childhoods to create content for SM, and you are putting them first - whcih is something to be damn proud of! 💕

in terms of single parent families, Tash has it easy. she clearly has a huge amount of support from her ex - both financial and in terms of custody of the children - which simply isn't reality for the majority. she would be far more likeable and her content more relatable if she acknowledged her privilege and stopped attempting to create content reflective of the "average" single mum. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Right so rather than stopping, sitting on the floor and giving her kids a big cuddle and telling them they’ll be ok, she gets her phone out to get a picture for the gram ☹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Right so rather than stopping, sitting on the floor and giving her kids a big cuddle and telling them they’ll be ok, she gets her phone out to get a picture for the gram ☹
She does it all the time, that’s her first though “content” for the gram of how hard my life is now I’m a “single” parent

why is she saying she is solo parenting? That’s when the other parent isn’t involved at all. Not when he still sees them weekly! She is co-parenting which comes with plenty of struggles but she certainly isn’t doing it all on her own. There are some mums with absolutely no help from the dad and zero support network watching her probably thinking she is taking the piss

Reactions: 6
Part of me wondered if she’d even got them to stage that photo 🙄 what did she talk about before her divorce? Whatever it was, James must of took it with him when he left

I had no idea until this evening that instagrammers get money for the reels they make, hence why they all keep sticking reels at the top of their insta pages permanently. The payment can be up to 9 or 10k I think, per video, depending on view amounts

The child psychologist she is apparently seeing needs to tell her to put the phone down and stop exploiting her kids.

i hate how she thinks that to create "relatable" content aimed at single mums, she has to regularly share updates in her stories of how hard everything is, all fake tears and reminders that just because she makes it all look easy, she's finding it so difficult, along with exploitative photos of the kids crying - such a "relatable" reaction, because grabbing their phone, rather than comforting their child, is the automatic response of all single mothers when their kids are upset - and reels where she merges together multiple snippets of footage where she is crying. it's just not necessary, and hardly relatable, as the majority of single parents are actually busy taking care their kids and doing all the cleaning/cooking/parenting that is part of that, generally opting to actually spend time with their kids and give them attention rather than filming themselves whinging or taking photos of their kids when they need cuddles and comfort. she seems to desperate to prove her point that she is just like any other single mother, and while i'm not doubting she doesn't struggle emotionally etc, she would actually be far more relatable if she acknowledged her privilege and stopped with the fake tears.

Reactions: 5
Only just came across her a few months ago - was lured in because of the divorce as currently going through similar. I find she looks like a boy. When she has her hair back in the claw clip she actually looks like a young boy. Her voice goes through me. Her ex seems a decent guy from what I’ve read on here. I find her really unlikeavle when I’ve watched her videos. She rambles on and goes off subject. Her voice is very boring and monotone. I don’t find her attractive either. Her mouth reminds me of an old woman with no teeth and top lip 🫣

Reactions: 4
When tash shares this. Got to gifted events coming up babe?
a generic post which is potentially relatable to the single parent families she is seemingly trying to lure into flowing her - but not at all reflective of Tash's privileged and unrelatable life as a single mum!

even if she doesn't do christmas eve boxes this year - which she absolutely will, filled totally with #gifted Christmas pyjamas and movies and sweets - she is literally planning to spend an extortionate amount to pay for her house to be professionally decorated for christmas, and the kids will still recieve loads of presents, along with all the #gifted toys and activities and day trips that they get to experience throughout the year. she did halloween crafts with her kids and halloween face-painting - admittedly in a bored, effortless kinda way because she needed content for ads - and took the kids to a pumpkin patch, plus her kids rooms are very recently redecorated and definitely fit the more minimal, pinterest aesthetic - as does her entire house, with even the ball put in Rome's room being all bland tones of greys and whites - with her promising the kids they can have a paw patrol themed bedroom at their dad's new house, with cartoon bedding etc, because she won't allow that in her own perfect home. and as for the kids wearing matching clothes, she literally sells kids clothes, so her children are always immaculately dressed with their clothes always matching in muted earthy tones, and an endless supply of new clothes. she went all out for the kid's first birthdays, with decorations and parties and cake smashes for the photos, because ✨content✨ - and the twins birthdays have been no less extravagant in terms of decorations and balloons and parties etc - she even has professional photos of the kids taken each christmas, again for content.

Tash can reshare posts about not feeling you have to comply to the pressure, and not to feel guilty if you can't afford to do everything she can with her kids - but ultimately, it’s accounts like hers that create the pressure that other parents feel! flaunting her privileged lifestyle while claiming she is representative of a regular single mum is literally part of the problem, as ofc it will encourage comparisons and cause people to feel they are somehow failing. sharing content about the transition to looking after her kids alone for half the time is one thing, but it's totally insensitive to constantly compare her own situation to that of single mothers with no financial support or involvement from the other parent, who don't own a house or are very financially comfortable. 😔😔

Reactions: 5
a generic post which is potentially relatable to the single parent families she is seemingly trying to lure into flowing her - but not at all reflective of Tash's privileged and unrelatable life as a single mum!

even if she doesn't do christmas eve boxes this year - which she absolutely will, filled totally with #gifted Christmas pyjamas and movies and sweets - she is literally planning to spend an extortionate amount to pay for her house to be professionally decorated for christmas, and the kids will still recieve loads of presents, along with all the #gifted toys and activities and day trips that they get to experience throughout the year. she did halloween crafts with her kids and halloween face-painting - admittedly in a bored, effortless kinda way because she needed content for ads - and took the kids to a pumpkin patch, plus her kids rooms are very recently redecorated and definitely fit the more minimal, pinterest aesthetic - as does her entire house, with even the ball put in Rome's room being all bland tones of greys and whites - with her promising the kids they can have a paw patrol themed bedroom at their dad's new house, with cartoon bedding etc, because she won't allow that in her own perfect home. and as for the kids wearing matching clothes, she literally sells kids clothes, so her children are always immaculately dressed with their clothes always matching in muted earthy tones, and an endless supply of new clothes. she went all out for the kid's first birthdays, with decorations and parties and cake smashes for the photos, because ✨content✨ - and the twins birthdays have been no less extravagant in terms of decorations and balloons and parties etc - she even has professional photos of the kids taken each christmas, again for content.

Tash can reshare posts about not feeling you have to comply to the pressure, and not to feel guilty if you can't afford to do everything she can with her kids - but ultimately, it’s accounts like hers that create the pressure that other parents feel! flaunting her privileged lifestyle while claiming she is representative of a regular single mum is literally part of the problem, as ofc it will encourage comparisons and cause people to feel they are somehow failing. sharing content about the transition to looking after her kids alone for half the time is one thing, but it's totally insensitive to constantly compare her own situation to that of single mothers with no financial support or involvement from the other parent, who don't own a house or are very financially comfortable. 😔😔
This is so spot on!

so not only is Tash staying with the kids in their huge family home, she's now getting rid of loads of her stuff and redecorating! the house with all new furniture etc - while also confirming that she still has a nanny for the kids! totally relatable single mum content! 👌🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

i don't get how she said recently that she was offended when someone told her she was lucky - sure, not "lucky" to the terms that her relationship has ended and she's getting divorced etc, but in terms of her situation, she is incredibly privileged and if she doesn't realise that she has absolutely no understanding of how much the majority of single parents struggle. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Does she have a real job?? What does she need a nanny for, why can’t the kid just go a normal nursery why do all influencers do this

Reactions: 1
Any one know why they split?
Was James always cheating on her like someone’s made out on here before?

What’s the gossip, iv missed it.

Does she have a real job?? What does she need a nanny for, why can’t the kid just go a normal nursery why do all influencers do this
i think the nanny is mainly for Rome, as the twins are at school, and she supposedly can't juggle childcare with her "werk" as an influenza - which seems mainly to comprise of her buying endless hauls of identical beige outfits - to the point she has a whole dressing room filled with identical outfits she never wears - and creating reels of herself trying them on, while responding to Q&As about how tough her life is as a single mother who co-parents her kids with the help of a nanny, while filming herself crying to create "relatable" reels and taking photos of her crying kids before presumably palming them off on the nanny while she focuses on sharing the photos in her stories rather than comforting her kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Did you see the latest one where she’s said she’s got a nanny? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

i think the nanny is mainly for Rome, as the twins are at school, and she supposedly can't juggle childcare with her "werk" as an influenza - which seems mainly to comprise of her buying endless hauls of identical beige outfits - to the point she has a whole dressing room filled with identical outfits she never wears - and creating reels of herself trying them on, while responding to Q&As about how tough her life is as a single mother who co-parents her kids with the help of a nanny, while filming herself crying to create "relatable" reels and taking photos of her crying kids before presumably palming them off on the nanny while she focuses on sharing the photos in her stories rather than comforting her kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.