Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We heard the same. Apparently hes lovely and normal and down 2 earth. Cant blame him can u. I went to follow him but could not find his account 🤣
I found it 😜 it’s there

i have already said lol

Definitely not! However i know James reads here so maybe i am James...
Definitely Tash or a friend of Tash way to defensive! How would you know James reads here? I can’t imagine him spending any time here 😝

her excuse is it will help others going through something similar. My arguement to that is she’s not a single mum yet as he lives there, she’s not short of a penny so actually she’s not worrying about that, she also has a very good family who help her ALOT. She’s just prancing around on TikTok.
Agree! Her family are really comfortable and they do everything for her she definitely won’t have any money worries she just messes around on Instagram and tik tok. She’s not the first person to have twins and not the first person to get divorced!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I found it 😜 it’s there

Definitely Tash or a friend of Tash way to defensive! How would you know James reads here? I can’t imagine him spending any time here 😝

Agree! Her family are really comfortable and they do everything for her she definitely won’t have any money worries she just messes around on Instagram and tik tok. She’s not the first person to have twins and not the first person to get divorced!

I am not friends with the couple, i have already said my husband is...

She’s got a management team now - probably telling her it will be good for content

I’m sorry she’s going through this but the way she’s going on, you’d think she was the only woman ever to end a relationship with young kids!

When I split with my partner of 12yrs I would never of had the thought process to share every step to the “world”, let alone “crying” on my bed filming myself. We had our wedding booked, a family home and a 2 year old, getting my head around loosing all that was a priority not social media… madness, she needs to get have a reality check, Instagram is just an app!

Also a lot about James being the bad guy (can’t comment with facts) but Jesus Christ she’s unbearable to watch on social media so not doubt the same to live with and played a large part!

Reactions: 6
When will people realise that she shares 'real life' for content only and not to be 'relatable'?! She's not doing anyone a favour except for herself! She doesn't give a tit about her followers experiences, she want views and successful content!

A year or two ago she approached me to do a shout out for her. Her followers are not organic, they were begged for and bought- much like the majority of similar influencers!

Rant over 🤣

Reactions: 6
I mean, that was like such a long time ago he most likely did... But i have heard he is a serial cheater.

Heard this a lot of times too, really sad
Maybe
I am not friends with the couple, i have already said my husband is...
interesting friends of bothe
Imagine being the ex knowing she's plastering sensitive content for the world to see for engagement. Why else would she share unless it was for engagement? Its absolutely embarrassing.
horrible for t
I’m sorry she is going through a break up but her latest tik tok is such attention seeking behaviour. It’s not normal to think let me post this online
Shes unbelievable imagine having to live with her 😂 😂 😂

When will people realise that she shares 'real life' for content only and not to be 'relatable'?! She's not doing anyone a favour except for herself! She doesn't give a tit about her followers experiences, she want views and successful content!

A year or two ago she approached me to do a shout out for her. Her followers are not organic, they were begged for and bought- much like the majority of similar influencers!

Rant over 🤣
I agree ☝ Are you on Instagram?

She eye f herself on TikTok looking after her kids but with one eye on her live. Begging for followers. Said she won’t mention her divorce but is answering questions when it suits her narrative.

i don’t understand this whole I’m crying I know let’s film myself crying then post it all over Instagram! Get a grip!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.