Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Us women’ LOL. She does duck as. I work full time, have two kids, a husband who works a way a lot, a house that I clean, I do all of the cooking, I find time to go for a run three times and you know what, I still find time to clean the grout in my kitchen!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
‘Us women’ LOL. She does duck as. I work full time, have two kids, a husband who works a way a lot, a house that I clean, I do all of the cooking, I find time to go for a run three times and you know what, I still find time to clean the grout in my kitchen!
Ditto, she really is a an imbecile. She has no idea about hard work.

Reactions: 14
Eeesh, that comment.

Do we think she ever realises that a lot if not most women with children have to juggle “Kids taxi, Mum work, cooking, and running the home” AND work quite a few hours as well?

And many do this alone without a partner too.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Own up! Which one of you posted this comment?! Has to be one of us. No chance this is serious unless trasha has taken another cue from Tanzi and started chatting to herself.
Either that or someone is really confused about what ‘working’ means 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Tash feel the need to post the same pics on her grid as her story?

Also WHERE DOES SHE GET ALL HER DISPOSABLE INCOME

Reactions: 11
Why does Tash feel the need to post the same pics on her grid as her story?

Also WHERE DOES SHE GET ALL HER DISPOSABLE INCOME
Literally came on to say the same thing. We don’t need to see it twice.

Why does Olivia’s hair always need washing?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jurassic park dinner? Even for Orangu-tan this is a low point. ‘I love a theme - LOL!!´

She’s SO cringe. No wonder the son disowned her

Inflatable dinosaurs, wow, just when I thought it couldn’t get any better 😂

• Haha
Nah I can't! If I cracked out the inflatable dinosaurs for movie night my husband would get me sectioned as fast as you could say t-rex

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.