Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a convertible years ago and I hated it. If you have any hairstyle other than a shaved head you spend all your time with hair whipping about your face and wind roaring in your ears.

Trash ought to be careful with the straw on her head, it might take off completely!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lilt and bacardi cocktail 😂😂. She should hashtag that one #classy 🤣. Also ‘feeling smug’ - kinda sums up what a nasty witch Manzi is. Who would brag about feeling smug?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Not a nice emotion love, Not cool.

• Heart
Trash has got another one over on Tran big style 😂….Do we think she will be updating the clapped out BMW 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still don't get how they fund all this stuff they buy, cruise, new car, multiple shopping trips. It really is sad that she puts happiness on buying material things and not family/friends etc

Sorry kiddies no heating for you this winter mummy needs to copy your never to be Auntie and brother in law

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know she’s trash, but I’m just here for the shameless Tan mugging that comes all directions from Trasha these days, the cruise, the car, what next, I LOVE IT!!! Tanzi shoehorning her massive ginger ass into their matchbox convertible today, rage and spit flying off into the wind as she works out what she can buy next while ordering herself more flowers and forcing H2B sausage fingers to take her for a compensatory three course pub lunch with a burger and EB delivery later and setting empty table settings pretending her daughters have come back to surprise her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Notice how Tran’s daughter’s bowl for the Chinese takeaway was actually only a side plate ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Came to say the same! Making a point that she has a car with no indicator’s and only that only c**ts drive! Lol 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 She’s being petty, as Trash has picked up “New to her” car lol 😂
Is she sitting in her car while eating her lunch? 😆
I bet she is absolutely livid, what the hell is she going to do with her week off? Tan I have 5 weeks off now, so should I feel smug?
She just shows all the time why she has no friends. Tonight’s themed night? What with just you and no balls, sounds like it’s going to be all giggles and smiles 🤮😆

Reactions: 12
I thought Trash was naked at first! Till I scrolled through! 🫣😮

I’m guessing they might’ve sold the Alfa?
In her story yesterday the Alfa had the flat tyre (couldn’t have happened to nicer people!)

Surely that or the Kuga will go. Three cars and motorbike will be costing loads!

Reactions: 8
I still don't get how they fund all this stuff they buy, cruise, new car, multiple shopping trips. It really is sad that she puts happiness on buying material things and not family/friends etc

Sorry kiddies no heating for you this winter mummy needs to copy your never to be Auntie and brother in law
Not forgetting all the takeaways, meals out and excessive food shops. So strange, although she said on the car post they sold the Kuga.
Did anyone else notice a follower commented about her working so hard 🤔 on one of her previous posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In her story yesterday the Alfa had the flat tyre (couldn’t have happened to nicer people!)

Surely that or the Kuga will go. Three cars and motorbike will be costing loads!
But they’re loaded…they can afford to run all those cars, motorbike and garden bath! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not forgetting all the takeaways, meals out and excessive food shops. So strange, although she said on the car post they sold the Kuga.
Did anyone else notice a follower commented about her working so hard 🤔 on one of her previous posts?
Surly if someone did comment that, they have to be taking the piss? She is a lazy witch, who needs a wash!

Sorry I didn’t see that comment about the Kuga!

Defo a piss taker with the comment about working so hard! I’ve never know a lazier couple!

• Heart
Trash now just needs a couple of 🐶 🐶, oh and a lunch and drive out on Sunday in the gorgeous convertible 🤣

Phew must be exhausting trying to keep up with her never to be sister in law 😅 #Trashdidntknow

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed a pattern with Tanya. Something happens that upsets her, such as the vending machine being out of twix, tic tac looking at another woman, trash being married… and then a plethora of takeaways and flowers appear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Found it -
This comment from Trash about only having one life and making the most of it convinces me that they live for the moment and probably haven’t even thought about investments, pensions or savings for the future.
At some point when she’s finally over her midlife crisis, she’s going.To get a nasty shock.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.