Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NAAHH no way they've bought a Convertible Tan will he FUMING

Does Tash have any of her own ideas
Tash actually winds me up so much more then tan ..least tan is a full on witch and doesn’t try and hide it , I’ve got a weird level of respect for that ….but tash , Omg would she explode if an original thought entered her head ! She’s so thirsty to be tan , it would literally take every inch of will power to not take out an restraining order ! She’s soooo ducking weird !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow!!! Can’t be bad, cruise and a new car! But still got a dirty rotten kitchen and no class!
That’s an old Audi. Who travels to Leeds for a new car! Maybe Onslow had to sell his motorbike!
I work hard for the monthly salary, yet this twit works all of 2 hours a week and has more disposable income than anyone I have ever met.
Yet she doesn’t buy anything new or expensive, it’s all cheap tit.

Reactions: 19
duck me she's in Leeds! My home 😫😫😫 I live here! I want to see her! But also, I really don't!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looking at the dash and shape it’s similar to one we had about 12 years ago. They’ll have bought it off Gumtree for £3k from some Arthur Daly type back street forecourt, less than the cost of a year’s diesel with 299% APR. If that thing spends as much time in the garage as the other one she’s f*cked as they cost an arm and a leg to fix.

What’s the script with Onslow, is he as riddled with jealousy as Tash?

Reactions: 13
Looking at the dash and shape it’s similar to one we had about 12 years ago. They’ll have bought it off Gumtree for £3k from some Arthur Daly type back street forecourt, less than the cost of a year’s diesel with 299% APR. If that thing spends as much time in the garage as the other one she’s f*cked as they cost an arm and a leg to fix.

What’s the script with Onslow, is he as riddled with jealousy as Tash?
I was wandering about him too - he is just as active on his gram as her , he was always sliding into my DMs …surely he sees what’s happening and would want to put a stop to it ? The pair of them are so odd! Calling it now , the day everyone’s massive DD from the electric board hits in October , it will be cozy ducking vibes with the mankey Fox pillow and a full frontal fridge shot …absolutely shocking behavior!!

• Wow
I aspire to be as petty as tasha 🤣🤣 for the years that I have followed them Tanya has baited and baited at her always thinking shes above her and now every time Tanya does or says she's going to do something tasha goes one better 🤣🤣🤣 I bet she is seething 🤬
Although i would love to have access to the same amount of disposable cash that these two always seem to avail off. My daughter starts secondary school here and between uniforms and price hikes we have had to get rid of one car and try and make it work with one never mind by a new one 🙈
I seriously don’t know how Trash & Schlong afford everything?!?!!!! It puzzles me! Granted Ginger Whinger & Tiny Tim both work full time…but the Adams Family literally do a couple of days work each if that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was wandering about him too - he is just as active on his gram as her , he was always sliding into my DMs …surely he sees what’s happening and would want to put a stop to it ? The pair of them are so odd! Calling it now , the day everyone’s massive DD from the electric board hits in October , it will be cozy ducking vibes with the mankey Fox pillow and a full frontal fridge shot …absolutely shocking behavior!!
Dear god, poor you. What was he saying?

Onslow must be just as bad as he’s got to be the one paying for all these things to copy his brother. I have two sets of twins and they’re very close and protective of their respective twin. I don’t get that from the Ashfords.

Reactions: 8
Dear god, poor you. What was he saying?

Onslow must be just as bad as he’s got to be the one paying for all these things to copy his brother. I have two sets of twins and they’re very close and protective of their respective twin. I don’t get that from the Ashfords.
I don’t want to out myself , but heart eye emojis a few ‘ wows ‘on my, let’s be honest , very carefully filtered going out pics 😂😂 nothing scandalous but I wouldn’t be over joyied if my husband was doing that to some random gal on the gram, Victoria secret angels , absolutely crack on though 😂😂x

Reactions: 11
I don’t want to out myself , but heart eye emojis a few ‘ wows ‘on my, let’s be honest , very carefully filtered going out pics 😂😂 nothing scandalous but I wouldn’t be over joyied if my husband was doing that to some random gal on the gram, Victoria secret angels , absolutely crack on though 😂😂x
He gives me the ick. Some women are willing to put up with anything if it means that they’re being financially supported by a man. Trash is too fecking lazy to have self respect.

Reactions: 8
He gives me the ick. Some women are willing to put up with anything if it means that they’re being financially supported by a man. Trash is too fecking lazy to have self respect.
Spot on …celebs , blue ticks …crack on …someone not much older then his daughter , yea, nope !!

Reactions: 4
There’s no way I could lay in bed all cost after eating that Chinese. Her bedroom must stink of flatulent obscenities and the noises of human digestion/heartburn

• Haha
  • Sick
My god that’s a long way to go for a car. I can’t believe how much money they have. They absolutely must be on universal credit and not declaring cash in hand work. I can’t see any other way. Unless tweedle Dee sells drugs on the side? An onlyfans side hustle perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s no way I could lay in bed all cost after eating that Chinese. Her bedroom must stink of flatulent obscenities and the noises of human digestion/heartburn
I have tears streaming down my face. This is the funniest thing I’ve read in so long 😂😂😂😂

Why is Tan now saying BMW roadster and not Z3
I just read this and laughed. “Gorgeous roadster” it’s wing mirror is gaffer tapped on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow so after having a takeaway last night they're having a chinese tonight. Did they really need 3 portions of noodles between 3 of them?!

Happiness is a new car day? I feel sorry for you love if you only get happiness from material purchases.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.