Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for telling us your night is Netflix and chill Trash… do you even know what that means you silly sausage? Not sure I’d want to Netflix and chill with old grubby hands

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1453297
She makes no sense, couldn't have them over for tapas but went to the pub for a meal with work
Basically she’s trying to say she didn’t want Trash and Onslow coming round as she would have to listen to Trash rub the cruise trip in and that would make her lose her appetite and smash up the shoebox!

Either that or Taco was positive and she was negative and actually went out without Taco 😱

My question is, how much did she pay the “work mate” to have dinner with her? For me personally, there wouldn’t be enough wine to endure that 🤣

Reactions: 8
I love me a nice steaming bowl of Thai Grey Curry. She's such a culinary whizz. They say you eat with your eyes....that pile of shite looks like what Tanzi's dog child shat out at the weekend. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is she going? I feel I know so much about her life that it’s quite unsettling knowing she’s going somewhere I don’t know about 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Posts a pic of a sausage roll on the train then a while later her lunch on the train? Was the sausage roll not lunch? 🐷

Reactions: 8
Their voices on her dull stories 😂😂 “still video-ing?” Grubby claws asks 🤣🤣. Then dolly dimwit says something about “blocking the sound out”…erm you actually haven’t 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion - Tanya & Tasha #52 Tasha’s off to faff in the Fjords while Tan is pissing in her paddling pool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
NAAHH no way they've bought a Convertible Tan will he FUMING
Does Tash have any of her own ideas
I aspire to be as petty as tasha 🤣🤣 for the years that I have followed them Tanya has baited and baited at her always thinking shes above her and now every time Tanya does or says she's going to do something tasha goes one better 🤣🤣🤣 I bet she is seething 🤬
Although i would love to have access to the same amount of disposable cash that these two always seem to avail off. My daughter starts secondary school here and between uniforms and price hikes we have had to get rid of one car and try and make it work with one never mind by a new one 🙈

Reactions: 18
Why have they bought a diesel? Not a single tit given to the environment! What’s going to happen to the other cars Alfa and Kuga if my memory serves me right!? And doesn’t Onslow still have a motorbike?

How will they be able to afford all this stuff if gas and electric rises to £3850 a year?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.