Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan will be worn out today, all that guarding Ralph will have worn her out, and after having covid 😉
Takeaway tonight, because H2B aka Dickless Del, will insist she puts her trotters up and order a takeaway.
How she copes with such a fast pace life I will never know.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Trasha is finally cleaning her grout!
Tans probably juggling the credit cards to have a spend up in the EB sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤮 🤮 Utter bullshit. I highly doubt you’re 18 year old son chucked this in the oven for you probably princess Olivia but they’re not babies and could easily cook you something better.

Also how disgusting is that section of trash’s kitchen (I know it all is) but boiler on show, hospital tiles with filthy grout. Hot drinks “station” and 4 appliances chucked in one corner. The sticky, hideous worktop the list could go on

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤮 🤮 Utter bullshit. I highly doubt you’re 18 year old son chucked this in the oven for you probably princess Olivia but they’re not babies and could easily cook you something better.

Also how disgusting is that section of trash’s kitchen (I know it all is) but boiler on show, hospital tiles with filthy grout. Hot drinks “station” and 4 appliances chucked in one corner. The sticky, hideous worktop the list could go on
This has made me laugh, you just described her house to a T!

It’s so grim isn’t it. I don’t understand why she has all of those appliances on the side. How does she clean the work top properly? It’s not at all homely it’s just cluttered hell

Reactions: 9
I’m interested to see if Trasha can take an actual break away from the gram on her cruise. To pay for the WiFi package on a cruise is damn expensive! Let’s see if she can curb her addiction for a few days. I’m betting she won’t!

Reactions: 14
I’m interested to see if Trasha can take an actual break away from the gram on her cruise. To pay for the WiFi package on a cruise is damn expensive! Let’s see if she can curb her addiction for a few days. I’m betting she won’t!
She is going to be unbearable if she has access to Wi-Fi. Honestly, I’m already cringing for her! I wonder if it’s just her and ‘hubby’ or if the kiddies are tagging along

Reactions: 10
She is going to be unbearable if she has access to Wi-Fi. Honestly, I’m already cringing for her! I wonder if it’s just her and ‘hubby’ or if the kiddies are tagging along
It’s about £20 per day for wifi upload price on P&O cruises.

duck that, I’d be switching my phone off and spending time with my family. But she can’t help herself can she

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her kitchen reminds me of mine and my husbands tiny first house we had 20+ years ago where we had family cast offs and nothing matched lmao why can’t she chuck some of that in a cupboard? And that drinks station looks Grim. Her whole kitchen looks grim doesn’t it

Attachments

• Sick
How does she open the microwave with the tv there? I hate TVs in a kitchen. I listen to music when I do my ironing.
They’re both very quiet, Tan must be really pissed off about Trasha’s cruise! 😃

Reactions: 15
Tan been sending herself flowers again, her colleagues must think she's such a mental case

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is there anything more attention-seeking than flowers at work? She’s so cringe.

Wow tash got up early to look at the revamped Waitrose what a sad bleep

Is there anything more attention-seeking than flowers at work? She’s so cringe.
Even worse because they live together her colleagues must laugh at her

• Haha
Wow tash got up early to look at the revamped Waitrose what a sad bleep

Even worse because they live together her colleagues must laugh at her
She is so NOT the customer Waitrose/ John Lewis want!! I can just imagine her looking for products that she considers " posh" that they don't sell and hiding her "Take a Break" under her Food Monthly magazine!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Flower delivery….. it’ll be a takeaway tonight now too.

She must have seen something on trash bags insta that’s given her a breakdown or a flare up of her autoimmune piss flap condition

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.