Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash’s kitchen- bloody hell. The doors aren’t even hanging straight, they’re battered and the kick plate has chunks knocked out of it. Fair enough kitchens are so expensive but don’t tag kitcheninspo. Mind you if she stopped buying all the shite and saved her money, they’d be able to afford a new kitchen!!

Reactions: 14
Tran looks like a right old council gobshite on this pic….like, your kid had a go and hers and she’d rip your fecking face of with her look! 😄😄😄
Are we sure she is a receptionist and not the bouncer from a local nightclub, wandered in off the street, for the free coffee 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just proves what an absolute hole she is. If he is still testing positive, why is this moron going to a pub? I know you’re allowed but why would you? She didn’t have it, that’s the quickest I have ever heard of anyone testing positive then testing negative. She should still be testing of he is still positive.
God she really is stupid.
Maybe that skinny arm was the daughters boyfriend? I don’t know Tan personally but she can’t ever do anything without Taco. So not for one minute do I believe she went on her own.
It’s actually embarrassing how she is pretending to have this amazing life.
Anyone checked the review lately for her work? 😂
Heres one from a month ago. Clearly talking about out Tanzi...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does Tanzi ever cook an actual dinner? If she isn’t eating it out, she is eating out a plastic tray. That Tapas would have been quite simple to make a few dishes. Oh and plane trails are lovely to have above your garden Tan, everyone loves a bit of air pollution 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my lord the kitchen! Why post it? Like mine is a nice kitchen it’s white gloss cabinets, wood worktop BUT it’s not stunning and I wouldn’t tag kitchen inspo because I’d love a new one 😂

Reactions: 13
That kitchen looks to be a decent size but it’s completely wasted with them. It could look fantastic, instead of a cluttered mix of mess. Also the table, wouldn’t you have the bench wall side and the chairs where the bench is. You could at least then lean against the wall sitting on the bench and have the table pushed in further when not in use.

Reactions: 11
So Tan now has a poorly dog! You couldn’t make this up! Hope that if the poor dog is poorly he gets better soon!

Reactions: 8
I am sorry her dog is poorly, but she just begs for sympathy and I don’t feel sorry for her. I feel sorry for those dogs. She is a tit dog owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They probably feed the dog bits off their plates. All that spicy tit she served up last night…. I bet her “babies” had a few bits.

Reactions: 7
Poor Ralph was probably ordered to hoover up the patio of tit bits and today he faced the consequences, the poor sod 🙄

Trash and her cruise “flat lay of tit purchases”, she is everything what is wrong with a cruise! 😬

• Haha
Taking shifts? To do what? Clean up tit? In between making wraps which she’d of had to wrap with her hands? Okie dokie then 🤮

• Sick
Real reason Manzi and Taco ‘had covid’…because Trash and Jon have started packing for their cruise in Norway two weeks away and they didn’t want to listen to them bang on about it all night during their ‘din dins with fam’ or whatever tit they put on the planner for Sat. In a way I can’t say I blame her. Trash must be insufferable at the moment - first holiday for them since the insta shutdown in Espangna 😂. Just don’t take provocative pics of your daughter by the pool this time love 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is Trash’s oven so small? There’s no need, her kitchen is a decent size. Looks like you can’t fit two pans on the top, side by side :confused:

Reactions: 5
Imagine not going into work due to covid but managing to go to the pub for a ‘work night out’. I’d be fuming if I was the boss! But it clearly isn’t a work night out as it’s literally her and one other person. So so strange

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.