Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish trash would stop using that ‘future islander’ Poundland mug. It’s embarrassing. You’re nearly 50, married with 2 kids. One of which is 18!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish trash would stop using that ‘future islander’ Poundland mug. It’s embarrassing. You’re nearly 50, married with 2 kids. One of which is 18!
and considering you can go into the villa at 18 wouldn’t the term “future islander” be for a child/early teen?🤔 weird thing to put on a mug and even weirder that trash bloody bought it! 😂

• Haha
Exactly, why would you even want that in your cupboard let alone use it🙄

Reactions: 4
Love the way tan keeps trying to make out she has friends yet we never see these people

Reactions: 5
More evidence that the Covid thing is/was a lie. 🌮 is still positive so they can’t have family over tonight! So who did Tan go to the pub with last night? She’s allowed out on her own, but no balls 🌮 isn’t!
Just proves what an absolute hole she is. If he is still testing positive, why is this moron going to a pub? I know you’re allowed but why would you? She didn’t have it, that’s the quickest I have ever heard of anyone testing positive then testing negative. She should still be testing of he is still positive.
God she really is stupid.
Maybe that skinny arm was the daughters boyfriend? I don’t know Tan personally but she can’t ever do anything without Taco. So not for one minute do I believe she went on her own.
It’s actually embarrassing how she is pretending to have this amazing life.
Anyone checked the review lately for her work? 😂

Reactions: 11
Why does Tash need a TV in her kitchen?? That'll be why her meals are so tit too busy watching her programmes

Reactions: 7
Why does Tash need a TV in her kitchen?? That'll be why her meals are so tit too busy watching her programmes
How she has the nerve to hashtag kitcheninspo I’ll never know. It’s anything but.
If her Hubby was so handy surly she could get him to put in a new kitchen.
We had a new kitchen a few years ago, my husband saved us nearly £5,000 by fitting it himself.
Her kitchen tiles offend me 😆

She hasn’t thrown those bloody EAT letters

Reactions: 6
That’s got to be tacos arm!!
It’s probably some 17 year old lad from work who she threatened, if he didn’t go to the pub with her! Lol

And could be an islander! Lol

More evidence that the Covid thing is/was a lie. 🌮 is still positive so they can’t have family over tonight! So who did Tan go to the pub with last night? She’s allowed out on her own, but no balls 🌮 isn’t!
So Taco has had covid for over a week and Tan had it for three days??? She’s a C.U.N.T!

Reactions: 8
It’s probably some 17 year old lad from work who she threatened, if he didn’t go to the pub with her! Lol

And could be an islander! Lol

So Taco has had covid for over a week and Tan had it for three days??? She’s a C.U.N.T!
taco and her daughter had it and she is such a psychopath that she NEEDED to stay home to so she faked it! I’d put money on it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.