Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.... and no pics of brunch at her mums, but breakfast boxes for the girls (obviously not going to see their nan) and she's cooking a roast lunch???? Very odd

Reactions: 9
hi - as well as attacking lung tissue COVID also breaks down GI tissue which can cause irritation and inflammation in the stomach and intestines which would be made worse by alcohol. This should be a short term thing so hopefully things will improve but it will take some time. I haven’t had COVID ( as far as I know) but had a very unexpected side effect from the vaccine- my periods started again after 10 months into menopause 😳 not happy!
Sorry to go off topic but this period/menopause thing has happened to me after vaccine and I'm over a year in to menopause. I was in a bit of shock.

Back to these two. Tan still braggy and annoying 🤣

Reactions: 5
Looks like Tanzis mums 70th birthday is happening!! No mention of this just a breakfast for the daughters whom are quite capable of getting there own! If there at home at all?

Tan and taco are constantly having expensive meals/takeaways and she's frequently buying expensive things for herself. But the weekend 'treat' she prepares for her girls are cardboard boxes with cereal and grapes???!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching this channel 5 programme at the moment about British people who splash loads of money on posh hot tubs.

Tanzi, did you apply and get turned down? 😂 #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Radio silence again from Trasha.
Maybe Onslow has given her the shits, with his tit looking dinner last night?

Tan….. clearly reads here. How did she get time to have brunch with her mum, then go shopping to buy more tit. Come home and cook another massive dinner. Her portions are huge, surly after a nice brunch she wouldn’t want such a heavy dinner?

Why didn’t she have her mum over for brunch, she has enough plates, and maybe her table scapes might be appreciated by someone other then Taco!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Amazes me how he still let's her be married to the girls father? Whens he gonna grow some and tell her to get divorced!
Don’t you have to pay quite a large amount up front to start divorce proceedings? I’m sure my sister ( who has been divorced 4 times 😳) told me this and I guess she would know! I think it’s about £500.

• Wow
Don’t you have to pay quite a large amount up front to start divorce proceedings? I’m sure my sister ( who has been divorced 4 times 😳) told me this and I guess she would know! I think it’s about £500.
She spends that on takeaways a month 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She spends that on takeaways a month 🤣
If she really wants to marry Taco she’s going to have to stump up for a divorce, there’s nothing stopping them going ahead now restrictions have been lifted. How long have they been engaged? Not going to happen is it?

Reactions: 7
If she really wants to marry Taco she’s going to have to stump up for a divorce, there’s nothing stopping them going ahead now restrictions have been lifted. How long have they been engaged? Not going to happen is it?
Got engaged Valentines 2020 I think?

Yet again on a public account Trasha is streaming films that are only available in the cinema in the UK.
Is she streaming it illegally or does she buy knock off dvds? Either way its not a good thing to be showing on her account or teaching her kids to do. She has given everyone her personal information, address etc. She obviously skips the part on dvds that tell you piracy is a crime.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
My ex paid for ours (he got the house) and it cost £250 off the internet! It was really straightforward though, there was just the house asset wise and I was happy for him to have it. We’d also been separated over 3 years but so has Tan, it’s strange.

Reactions: 6
Yet again on a public account Trasha is streaming films that are only available in the cinema in the UK.
Is she streaming it illegally or does she buy knock off dvds? Either way its not a good thing to be showing on her account or teaching her kids to do. She has given everyone her personal information, address etc. She obviously skips the part on dvds that tell you piracy is a crime.
I wonder If she will reply?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's answered it on a previous post the other week.. someone asked her where she streamed and she said it's on her fire stick as she has an app loaded on it that gives access to everything.
Oh right, so its ok to do that is it?
I know nothing about these apps you can get

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.