Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah it's still dodgy! I'm not sure how it works myself but I'm sure it can't be legal!
it isn’t, it’s the same as having a Kodi box just on a fire stick instead. It is illegal and only those with tit for brains would tell the world they’re doing it. Massive fines if caught out. I mean, I’m sure the cops have something better to do but if you have a moral compass...

Reactions: 14
My husband works in piracy, maybe I should give him her details. They will be using either Kodi or plex and someone else will have uploaded it, she’s obviously got a dodgy firestick from one of schlongs mates.

Reactions: 11
I thought 🗑 and fam had booked a caravan holiday too. Is that not going ahead now?

Reactions: 7
My other half stupidly had one of those sticks for footie matches and half the time it wouldn’t work due to it being “shut down” or however you’d describe it plus the quality would be crap most of the time so in the end, it was the worst £50 he spent 🙄 But yes, I wouldn’t be advertising it like 🗑 all over the gram, she is such a dim whit (I’m trying to be polite!)

Onto other things, do you reckon Tanzi will be having chips tonight? I mean she’s had her vegetable intake for the foreseeable future! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello! I haven’t been here for a long while but I still follow trash and tan, when I remember too. Absolutely dying to know……..are they even speaking to each other anymore?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hello! I haven’t been here for a long while but I still follow trash and tan, when I remember too. Absolutely dying to know……..are they even speaking to each other anymore?!
Hello there - no they don’t, we miss the pass -agg comments sadly …they haven’t stopped the obsession with out doing each other/ getting the first Percy pig new release though, so they are absolutely still obsessively refreshing each other’s socials each day and not doing much of a job of hiding it either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mrs T it’s so good to see you back! There’s obviously been a fall out but disappointingly it is behind the scenes!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nothing has changed.
Tan, is EB obsessed and seems to be allergic to fruit and vegetables.
She also is not married to Taco yet, but isn’t divorced either.
They haven’t seen each other since last year. I think Trasha burst her hired Hot Tub! Hence the fall out 🤣
Oh and Trasha works every other week, 3 hours max!!!
Welcome back 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Nothing has changed.
Tan, is EB obsessed and seems to be allergic to fruit and vegetables.
She also is not married to Taco yet, but isn’t divorced either.
They haven’t seen each other since last year. I think Trasha burst her hired Hot Tub! Hence the fall out 🤣
Oh and Trasha works every other week, 3 hours max!!!
Welcome back 😉
Maggie you forgot to mention that tanya also likes to let us know thats shes the complete opposite to tasha and works allllll dayyy so much so that h2b insists on a takeaway at least 2x per week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tanya is also a self styled ‘bad witch’ when she’s not being ‘so extra.’ Or maybe she’s an extra bad witch.

• Haha
Maggie you forgot to mention that tanya also likes to let us know thats shes the complete opposite to tasha and works allllll dayyy so much so that h2b insists on a takeaway at least 2x per week 🤣🤣🤣
Damn it I forgot. 😂
She is also helping all her local takeaways stay open, and deserves a takeaway at least twice a week. Because she is after all bad witch Tan who is the only person who works and is keeping this country afloat 😂😂😂

• Haha
🦧 has practically had pie 2 nights in a row! Her “coq au van” had a pastry side and then pie last night. Also who moans about the way the pastry cooks? Jesus Christ I have more things to worry about than my pie for the gram 😂😂

Is nothing ever private in Tan’s life?
My daughter also got amazing grades today but I wouldn’t be posting about them on social media.
We even know what uni she is going to attend! She made a massive song and dance about the uni accommodation!

Reactions: 8
My daughter also got amazing grades today but I wouldn’t be posting about them on social media.
We even know what uni she is going to attend! She made a massive song and dance about the uni accommodation!
She’s only shared them to brag, bad witch Tanzi wouldn’t have shared if the grades were B or lower (not that I think there is anything wrong with them grades). She is probably smug too because last year, based on what Tasha said about her son, his grades weren’t as expected.

Well done to your daughter on her results Maggie. I agree it’s just another brag for #badbitchtanzi when actually it’s her daughter’s achievement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.