Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that what they’re calling it now? Sorry but I am not one bit jealous but not sure I would be happy if my husband was out all night. Different if he was staying away in a hotel, but just out drinking!! Wonder if he has a themed shirt on?
Will we get a photo of him? 🤣🤣🤣
A shirt with tashas face on it maybe keep the ladies away from her man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it’s weird it’s one thing going on a lads weekend or whatever but if it’s just a random night out why would he need to be out all night?

Tanzi is feeling weary? duck me has she just stepped out of a Charles Dickens novel? Who the f talks like that
I’ve just said to my husband oh I’m feeling weary tonight and he replied weary? What are you on?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has had a tough week! She hasn’t been able to get hold of the Percy pig bath mat, she is weary because her fingers are knackered from clicking buy all the time on more pointless tit.
I feel an autoimmune attack coming on, or whatever it is she says she gets. Not down playing that to anyone who does really suffer but I don’t think Tan does. She suffers from lazy arse syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don’t think James would have wanted to hang out with his family and watch the croods. Also don’t see why it is necessary for them to have so many treaties all the time.

on a serious note, I have a question for all of you who had covid or know someone who has. I’ve had covid and have recovered, didn’t have it too badly thankfully but now cannot drink alcohol at all, without getting very sick, nausea, throwing up, sore stomach, headaches etc what seems like almost instantly after drinking.Could this be just a coincidence or a long hauler thing? Tested it out by drinking wine on Wednesday and had those problems, didn’t drink Thursday night and felt fine, tried again tonight and back to being sick. I have googled it but hoping someone can relate! :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She has had a tough week! She hasn’t been able to get hold of the Percy pig bath mat, she is weary because her fingers are knackered from clicking buy all the time on more pointless tit.
I feel an autoimmune attack coming on, or whatever it is she says she gets. Not down playing that to anyone who does really suffer but I don’t think Tan does. She suffers from lazy arse syndrome.
Don’t forget Tasha went to London with her daughter that loves spending time with her and the real Ashford’s are now off work for a whole week. It’s all just too much for a woman to bare!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s weird it’s one thing going on a lads weekend or whatever but if it’s just a random night out why would he need to be out all night?

Tanzi is feeling weary? duck me has she just stepped out of a Charles Dickens novel? Who the f talks like that
I’ve just said to my husband oh I’m feeling weary tonight and he replied weary? What are you on?
Charles Dickens Novel 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really don’t think James would have wanted to hang out with his family and watch the croods. Also don’t see why it is necessary for them to have so many treaties all the time.

on a serious note, I have a question for all of you who had covid or know someone who has. I’ve had covid and have recovered, didn’t have it too badly thankfully but now cannot drink alcohol at all, without getting very sick, nausea, throwing up, sore stomach, headaches etc what seems like almost instantly after drinking.Could this be just a coincidence or a long hauler thing? Tested it out by drinking wine on Wednesday and had those problems, didn’t drink Thursday night and felt fine, tried again tonight and back to being sick. I have googled it but hoping someone can relate! :(
Ah no. Hope you’re doing ok now.
I haven’t had COVID but I have found that I can’t drink anymore. And put it down to me being menopausal.
I have heard from friends who have had Covid, they lost their appetite for things but it slowly came back. Hope that’s the same for you. X

Don’t forget Tasha went to London with her daughter that loves spending time with her and the real Ashford’s are now off work for a whole week. It’s all just too much for a woman to bare!
Yeah that will send Tan over the edge.
Trotters up this weekend then, she’ll have Taco bitched whipped running around after her. 🙄

It’s a rare talent, making a frozen pizza look even more tit than it already does! Well done Tasha you are good at something!

Reactions: 7

Hope you're doing ok! Minus the lost of taste of alcohol. I haven't had it but a friend lost her taste completely and the other went off meat for a while so hopefully it is short term like that.

Reactions: 4

hi - as well as attacking lung tissue COVID also breaks down GI tissue which can cause irritation and inflammation in the stomach and intestines which would be made worse by alcohol. This should be a short term thing so hopefully things will improve but it will take some time. I haven’t had COVID ( as far as I know) but had a very unexpected side effect from the vaccine- my periods started again after 10 months into menopause 😳 not happy!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Aside from 🗑 making tit frozen pizzas look even more tit (her specialty) is that a McDonalds left over dip on her plate?! 🤢

I reckon “hubby” will treat them all to a takeaway tonight for staying out all night, which also means he’ll be hungover as hell and won’t be able to cope with a 🗑 home cooked special 🤣

• Haha
Aside from 🗑 making tit frozen pizzas look even more tit (her specialty) is that a McDonalds left over dip on her plate?! 🤢

I reckon “hubby” will treat them all to a takeaway tonight for staying out all night, which also means he’ll be hungover as hell and won’t be able to cope with a 🗑 home cooked special 🤣
Bet Trash didn’t get much sleep either. Definite takeaway tonight.

Reactions: 7
Radio silence this morning, from both of them.
Tan is too weary and mopping her brow! With a white company flannel. 🙄
While Trasha is wondering why find my iPhone isn’t working on Onslow’s phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Trash has well and truly fallen off the diet then....and she's having a cafeteria of coffee!!! 🤣

• Haha

I hope you’re feeling better soon, its so weird what it does to your body.

I’m sorry but if my fella had stayed out all night drinking the last thing I’d be doing is having brunch ready for him. It’s like when me Granda used to go to the club every Sunday and me Gran had the dinner on the table for him coming home, this was going back 60 years though! The two are the worst examples of women’s lib I’ve ever know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Why would someone need to stay in an air B and B for a night out
Odd! Most people go home at the end of a night out. If you're away from home you would have a hotel but otherwise you would just go home. #wherehasthatschlongbeen

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Very suspicious....
It is! Why stay out all night? Why not come home? It was a work meal and drinks according to trash so unless they were making a weekend of it which they weren't as he was home this morning why would you not come home?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.