Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did autumn arrive? It's August still yet Tanya is getting all cosy with boots and buying trick or treat buckets. 🤯 Why does she wish away the time. It was 24 degrees today where I live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who called takeaway and EB plates to make up for Tasha’s day out in London?
I wonder why there was 3 cocktails? And of course she has the glasses at home. I have a similar sized house to Tanya, admittedly mine is full of baby shite but I honestly don’t know where she crams it all in! It must be like Monica’s closet of shame in Friends!
Me! 😂

Reactions: 4
Is that a whole packet of ham on Trasha’s dinner plate?

And under cooked potato waffles 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It looks like she's fried her eggs in spray oil or no oil, mine sometimes look worse!
way under cooked waffles!
Although, I do like the way she just plops it on her plate and takes a photo not caring how shite it looks, definite dig there I'd say to Tans displays that are 'so much fun lol!' but I doubt any of her meals are ever warm by the time she eats them, she even arses about with her takeaways but not as much - that's probably they get so much, they want a hot dinner!

Reactions: 6
I think if it were plain/tandoori breaded chicken I'd have it... It's the Southern fried & louisiana seasoned breadings then mixed with tikka sauce that too me is just a bit too much.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Trash having another week off next week. Week off from what? Anyway she deserves it - she works so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll say it again, Lamb Biriyani on the planner so it will either be an M&S ready meal or Ribs and Co.....

Reactions: 8
I’d cry if I paid a tenner for that burger! 😂

I must admit, I did think Trash’s daughter was dressed inappropriately but I’m torn between women should wear whatever they want and women should dress suitably so as not to gain unwanted, horrible attention. It’s a really hard one and I keep changing my stance on it.

I really don’t like the new EB pattern. I don’t understand buying a couple of plates of one pattern and then some plates in another pattern. Surely you want a set? Unless it’s mugs!

Reactions: 10
Team building? Really tash ?
Is that what they’re calling it now? Sorry but I am not one bit jealous but not sure I would be happy if my husband was out all night. Different if he was staying away in a hotel, but just out drinking!! Wonder if he has a themed shirt on?
Will we get a photo of him? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.