Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong I like a blue cheese sauce as much as the next girl but wouldn’t camembert drown out the taste of the steak? I also don’t understand why her daughter was in the pub with them but was obviously not there to eat. It just seems a bit strange?

As for Tash I honestly have seen more life in a sloth, at least they come out of their tree every few days to poo. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Tasha’s sofa has a hidden commode!
Unless the daughter had to have the obligatory outing with her mother and her H2B before going to the dads where they seem a lot happier without some overbearing weirdo and all her themes

Reactions: 7
Unless the daughter had to have the obligatory outing with her mother and her H2B before going to the dads where they seem a lot happier without some overbearing weirdo and all her themes
True! She must be exhausted to live with and imagine the Tan and Del love fest up close 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Why does Tash bother posting it's family film time when it's clearly just her watching a kids movie alone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does Tash bother posting it's family film time when it's clearly just her watching a kids movie alone
Because she is one of life’s forever arseholes.

Give it 4 weeks and her house will look like the Halloween isle of Poundland

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did Tanzi have her spray tan on Friday, to go on holiday on Monday or have I got mixed up? Can only imagine how that will look by the end of the week, let alone day 1 after a full weekend! I haven't had one for years but when I did have one it was always for an event (big night out, wedding etc.) and I'd have it the night before.

Reactions: 7
It’s the Griswalds family vacation today.
Photo of travel outfit laid out on the perfectly made bed.
Photo of what she is stuffing her face with.
she won’t hit any traffic, she will have the perfect time.
I can’t wait to see the selfie!
Hows the tan Tan?
I wonder if all the theme tit has its own suitcase?

Oh and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the photos of Trasha’s daughters bedroom revel! 🤦🏼‍♀️
What has she done? Cleaned it? She’ll get to choose dinner and the movie they’ll sit watching tonight!!!

Reactions: 15
I’m going on holiday today too! So spooky #hehe. Unbelievably I haven’t bought a single themed outfit in fact I haven’t bought a single outfit at all. I’m wondering if I’ve missed a trick? There’s a village near where we are staying that is famous for it’s kippers, maybe that should be my theme 😬

Poor Tash must be exhausted! This weekend she has changed her couch cushions round and helped her daughter clean her room - all in intense heat! I honestly don’t know how she gets out of bed on a morning with such a heavy workload!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m going on holiday today too! So spooky #hehe. Unbelievably I haven’t bought a single themed outfit in fact I haven’t bought a single outfit at all. I’m wondering if I’ve missed a trick? There’s a village near where we are staying that is famous for it’s kippers, maybe that should be my theme 😬

Poor Tash must be exhausted! This weekend she has changed her couch cushions round and helped her daughter clean her room - all in intense heat! I honestly don’t know how she gets out of bed on a morning with such a heavy workload!
Have a lovely time ❤ X

It’s the Griswalds family vacation today.
Photo of travel outfit laid out on the perfectly made bed.
Photo of what she is stuffing her face with.
she won’t hit any traffic, she will have the perfect time.
I can’t wait to see the selfie!
Hows the tan Tan?
I wonder if all the theme tit has its own suitcase?

Oh and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the photos of Trasha’s daughters bedroom revel! 🤦🏼‍♀️
What has she done? Cleaned it? She’ll get to choose dinner and the movie they’ll sit watching tonight!!!
So it begins..........it’s so, so cringe ugh!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Have a wonderful holiday Belleboo. You totally deserve it. ❤

Have a lovely time ❤ X

So it begins..........it’s so, so cringe ugh!
She is so pretentious and sooooo annoying 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks guys, it was touch and go with the covid kid but we completed isolation on Friday, he’s testing negative and somehow I didn’t get it so we’re good to go. It’s only an hour up the road but it’s beautiful and the sea air will be so good for both of us ❤

Reactions: 10
For someone who is such a “foodie”you’d think she would of stopped off and had a nice breakfast, somewhere en-route to show off?! No, instead we get the obligatory greasy muffin post🤮

I wonder if the dogs are going with them? Actually what a silly thought, scrap that, no room in the car for them, their space is taken up with props 😬🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
For someone who is such a “foodie”you’d think she would of stopped off and had a nice breakfast, somewhere en-route to show off?! No, instead we get the obligatory greasy muffin post🤮

I wonder if the dogs are going with them? Actually what a silly thought, scrap that, no room in the car for them, their space is taken up with props 😬🙄
It was either the dogs or the lobster outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 15

5613962C-24B8-4D70-A2D3-AD402EC69E85.png

well I’ll be disgusted if you haven’t thought about getting some sort of themed outfit. Here you go found you some ‘kipper’ themed shoes. Make us proud!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Have tans daughters even gone with them there are only two chairs on that Veranda

And a tiny little sofa it doesn’t look in anyway big enough for four adults

Reactions: 6
There are only one or two of each glass she has taken also (1 wine, 2 champagne & 2 different cocktail glasses spotted so far, correct me if I’m wrong) which I assume means it’s just her & Taco?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.